• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello Guys & Gals!!!

ReMiXeDg

Hero
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Greg I live in New York City a place where everone wants to come to. It's good down here in NYC but really really crazy around the area I am in. I love games like fable . I am going to get fable 3 in the next couple of days and may even stop by gamestop and pick up the two other fable games just to have and show for it.

Anyways a little more information about my self I am 17 I own and fully operate my own web hosting company and work part time creating scripts and web site templates.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums. :D

No matter what anyone says, I will not eat all your caek. I swearz it.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome, to the world of the present!

Whatever you do do not give Queen your caek! I repeat! Give me your caek!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and its better to start young so well done to you.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
What is caek do u mean cake lol

Yes, they mean cake. But it's way funnier to write caek. ^_^

Welcome to the forums! I do not need your caek, I already have you and everyone else. >=D
Never mind, [hands caek] here. Also, be careful whenever someone asks you about soup. BUT I CANT EXPLAIN IT, ITZ A SECRET.

Cain

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums.
Do you like soup?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
The soup here is rather fine, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
I am disturbed for reasons that are somewhat amorphous, but may have something to do with the juxtaposition of the above signature gif, soup, and the wanton, deliberate misspelling of sacred foodstuffs.

Welcome to the forumses! Even if you are a New Yorker, we won't hold that against you too much.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
I have no desire to visit new york, or california, or any of those other places people seem to like for some reason, all for the same reason which people familiar with me know, but I will not say, cause it always starts a pointless debate.

Welcome here by the way.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
welcome to the forums. :)

despite what you may think of your beloved city, i've been to NYC several times and wouldn't mind if i never went back.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I've been to New York. Then Old York. It rained, as is often the case in Yorkshire. I think we had sandwiches on the wall, waiting for the queue to shorten for the York Story. It didn't. We went and looked at a bunch of old trains instead. It rained some more.

Welcome to the forums - hope you like it here :)

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Welcome to Projectego.net the congregation of sometimes loveable but always place of idiots, hope you enjoy your stay.

Caek and soup are quite plentiful here, should you manage to grab any you have quite clearly betrayed someone to get your hands on these internety food sources. But anyway enough backstory nice to meet you.