• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hello i am new to this form

Hiroz41

Reaction score
hello I am new to this form I sign up because like the fable series game especially fable anniversary and fable 2 I am really excited to be in this form I am maybe new to the series but I really like the game and I hope that Fable 2 will pc port so that I can play it
thank you for the answers

Hiroz41

Reaction score
yes I know and thank you I already sign it and thank you

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome and thanks for registering here.

Hiroz41

Reaction score
thank you I really like the game it has a good concept

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
hello I am new to this form I sign up because like the fable series game especially fable anniversary and fable 2 I am really excited to be in this form I am maybe new to the series but I really like the game and I hope that Fable 2 will pc port so that I can play it
thank you for the answers

Ugh! I wish it was released for PC! A shame it wasnt. But likely an agreement made with microsoft since they want exclusives.

I doubt it will happen. As lionhead went under and who(m)ever bought the license to making the new game I guess technically wouldnt be affiliated with the priors since I think Microsoft owns the franchise.. As for microsoft releasing it to pc.. i doubt it. Seems more likely a remaster would or could happen on a next gen after the new game is released.

Hiroz41

Reaction score
Ugh! I wish it was released for PC! A shame it wasnt. But likely an agreement made with microsoft since they want exclusives.

I doubt it will happen. As lionhead went under and who(m)ever bought the license to making the new game I guess technically wouldnt be affiliated with the priors since I think Microsoft owns the franchise.. As for microsoft releasing it to pc.. i doubt it. Seems more likely a remaster would or could happen on a next-gen after the new game is released.
maybe with the remote like what call of duty infinite warfare did to the game call of duty war at war remaster its very likely I hope that it will be half of what I said

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I doubt it will happen. As lionhead went under and who(m)ever bought the license to making the new game I guess technically wouldnt be affiliated with the priors since I think Microsoft owns the franchise.. As for microsoft releasing it to pc.. i doubt it. Seems more likely a remaster would or could happen on a next gen after the new game is released.

Microsoft own the Fable IP but they seem quite open to PC releases these days and lots of their previously exclusive franchises have started to appear on PC too.

Hiroz41

Reaction score
Microsoft own the Fable IP but they seem quite open to PC releases these days and lots of their previously exclusive franchises have started to appear on PC too.
that way I hope it will