• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

help again

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score
help again

ok i know im a total noob at this stuff but.. i tried to do sumthing my self i tried to make skorms bow shoot master longswords but i think the game crashed i can open and playit as long as i dont use the bow but i like the bow there u can see my conundrum does any one know how to fix this without reinsalling the game
i think i could change the shot to a regular arrow but i cant find the code

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score
Re: help again

ug... next time make backups, but check the shot in the CWeaponDef, check the shot object in the shot, (find it under SHOT, not OBJECT), and check the mesh of the shot object

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

thanx plus i did make backups but they did not work it still crased

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Then reinstall. :O Everyone runs to the forums when this happens. but we've already suggested everything we can. "Make backups" If that fails "Re-install" It's not that hard. =] ^_^

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

i already did that at about 6 and before morerunes posted it was still crashing but after what he said it worked

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I don't see how it would still crash. Unless the save you have is AFTER you added stuff to your game. Re-installing completely wipes the files. So I don't know what's wrong

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

oh so is that why my game wouldnt work? i wish someone couldve told me that earlier in life. after all this time.