• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help Grandma Miggins find her bodyguard!

G

Gingeraids

Help Grandma Miggins find her bodyguard!

So I'm having difficulty using Albion Explorer. I understand how to use basic mods like taking away scars and changing hero meshes...what I don't understand is how to make a bodyguard of your own.

I've used the site's Step by Step guide on how to do this. Whenever I open up Albion Explorer and click on World Editor for ANY area in the game, it refuses to load. Sometimes the loading bar will even appear and load all the way but nothing will show up. No map. I'm wondering whats causing this. Is it because I'm using Vista?

Edit: The areas I'm attempting to spawn my bodyguard in (which is just using the Black Guard meshes etc) are the Hermit's House, Guild Woods and Darkwood Bordello...I've tried all 3 and continued to attempt to World Edit any maps and could not do so.

OldBoy

Reaction score
Re: Help Grandma Miggins find her bodyguard!

You don't have to use AlbionExplorer - you can use notepad to edit the tng's manually. You can also use this. Don't get scared to do this manually.

I've never used AlbionExplorer, never needed to either.