• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

help with fireball_jack_dragon.

warischoy

Reaction score
help with fireball_jack_dragon.

i was using the bluetooth arqubus right , and i changed the shot in to 6 fireballs of fireball jack dragon. but if i shot it close to me it damage me. i saw that the fireball spell doesn't harm the caster so i have been trying to find the entry that would make the fireball_jack_dragon not harm me when i shoot the arqubus close to me.

thanks in advance to who ever helped or even bother to post in this thread :lol:

I

Innoruuk

Re: help with fireball_jack_dragon.

you could just use the physical shield spell, i guess it just makes you lose mana instead of health but you wont get blown away when the fireball hits.

wulfric

Professional bigot-slayer and redneck-eradicator
Reaction score

you just have to live with it... and if the enemy is close enough that you get hurt you really shouldn't be using ranged weapons anyway!

warischoy

Reaction score

it is fine now i made it a super accuarate arqubus.
you know how i do it?
1. go to shot fireball jack dragon,

2.then change the damage type to 4 instead of 3 so it will give a hit damage instead of a explosion damage but still blow everyone away. (the damage is greater and it is more effexctive trust me.

3.then go to hit damge and change it to anything you want i reccommend (200) so it is 2000 in game.

4.then go to unkown called 28c9ccc and change the 0.125 to 2

5. repeat 1-4 on the fireball jack dragon subshot.

6. remember to aim and shoot to reveal its full power!

7. have fun and remember to make back ups .

reply to me for any error and problems with the guide and if it helps you then +rep me please.