• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help!!!

B

bettyalso

Help!!!

i heard somewhere that you can make yourself ageless can anyone tell me how to do this cuase being an old man doesnt do it for me lol

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Help!!!

You can get a trainer to set you age back to 18

B

bettyalso

that would be great how do i do that?

oh yeah and how do i change my color of my name

B

bettyalso

how do u become spotter or staff member?

R

Rhadiel

u can also get ur name color changed to marron or w/e it is by becoming a modder (which means u need to create new mods and stuff for the game Fable TLC)...and if u dont know wat a trainer is...i guess ur not a modder...

H

HodgePodge

The trainer doesn't do age too well though. Easiest way: Creature>Creature_Hero>CDefs>CHeroMorphDef>Delete all the entries pertaining to old age ;)

B

bettyalso

hey thats exactly what i was thinking
exept not cheromorph
i knew there was a place to do it in fable explorer

R

Rhadiel

bettyalso;124484 said:
harsh lucien

trust me...u havent seen me when im being harsh. and im kinda cranky today anyway, didnt get much sleep,fell out my window (no idea how..but it hurt)... slip in the shower and hit my head of tiled wall (broke like three tiles),i burned my hand, ,died in fable, my pvp team in GW lost, oh yeah...my friend who i basically love (its a girl) wont talk to me. so yeah....im pretty ****ed today.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Bard's are chosen by the staff when the need arises and the person has proven their ability to fill the need.
They're basically editorial staff

B

bettyalso

kewl heey hodge i cant find anything to do with age can u find the exact place?

E

Egevened

You could disable the aging effects, so your hero can be 65 years old and look like 18.