• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hero Age Morph!!!!

N

NerZhuL

Hero Age Morph!!!!

Hi Guys Anyone hav Made a .fmp to Stop Age Morph, Iam Too Lazy :blush: To Search All Value With OLD And Delete Them. Help Please (As U Can) ;)

glitch

some thing
Reaction score
Re: Hero Age Morph!!!!

OKAY! i just figured this out a day ago. first open up FE and find hero stats some where near the bottom and open up its window on the list on the left find MAX AGE and change it to an EXTREMELY!!!!! high number. save changes run fable start a new game and your ageless

jwc2200

Reaction score

glitch;195157 said:
OKAY! i just figured this out a day ago. first open up FE and find hero stats some where near the bottom and open up its window on the list on the left find MAX AGE and change it to an EXTREMELY!!!!! high number. save changes run fable start a new game and your ageless
Have you leveled up enough to know if that keeps the hero from getting wrinkled and gray haired?

N

NerZhuL

jwc2200;195174 said:
Have you leveled up enough to know if that keeps the hero from getting wrinkled and gray haired?

always will tattoos and old pale skin, when i uses Fable TLC+24 Trainer The Hairs Stay Young But the skin is Very OLD...:(

jwc2200

Reaction score

Oldboy made a "Simple Morphing" fmp, I can't find it now though. Search here and at Modscene for it. It takes care of age and some other stuff, it just makes the hero kinda hairy. I will send you a link if I can ever find it again.

glitch

some thing
Reaction score

jwc ive only gotten to age 40 but i still have't gotten a single wrinkle ill keep you guys posted if something goes wrong

W

Whatever..

When i started the game, i did make the max exp thing with the trainer. So i was 65 at the beginning, and now i dont have those wrinkels and those stuff. : )

So im like.. Fake 65 age? :D

R

Ryutenno

I'm trying to figure out how to change the aging speed from the .7 to some thing like .1

0cean v0id

or just open the hero, the go to C_hero_def and change all the bump textures to false that worked for me

0cean v0id

lol didn't seem like it would matter for me so i just made an FMP out of it and changed it back. and they were all labeled 'UNKNOWN', i didnt really need the mod so i just didnt feel the need to sort it out...

R

Ryutenno

thanks, just took a bit of tweaking on my end to get the age worked out.