• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hero Doll Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ImmortalSe7eN

Hero Doll Trading

I currently have the Theresa, Hero, Hammer, and Reaver dolls. If anyone has both Garth and Lucien to trade to me, I'll gladly trade all the dolls back to you for the achievement.

Gamertag: xZi Roflcaust

EDIT: I'm willing to buy either Garth and/or Lucien from you, too, if you already have the achievement. I am willing to pay 1,000,000 gold for each doll.

EDIT2: I got the Garth doll, now. All I need is Lucien. I'll up my price for it, too, for 2,500,000 gold. Also, if you trade me Lucien, I'll trade all the dolls back to you so you can get the achievement, too.

EDIT3: Nevermind, I finally was able to collect all of the dolls, thanks to CerebralBryce! :)

Spartan Hal

Little Foot
Reaction score
Re: Hero Doll Trading

do u still have all the dolls?

T

tchandler29

I've need the theresa doll, and am willing to trade any doll except the garth doll for it. or anything else you would like, money included. if you have the theresa doll, please contact me:

Gamertag: NUG C E N T S

just send me a friend request at anytime, i should always be on, and ill invite you to a party.

thankyou

A

a sexy koala

I only have the hammer and the hero doll.

gamertag: madman5569

send me a friend and whenever you want we can trade. I am willing to pay 2 million each.

K

Kid Shaline

tchandler29;264460 said:
I've need the theresa doll, and am willing to trade any doll except the garth doll for it. or anything else you would like, money included. if you have the theresa doll, please contact me:

Gamertag: NUG C E N T S

just send me a friend request at anytime, i should always be on, and ill invite you to a party.

thankyou
got my dolls:)

MrNovember

Reaction score

This is my very last achievement and I am dying to finish it up.
I have Hero, Theresa, and Reaver.
If someone has Garth, Lucien, and Hammer could I possibly borrow them for the achievement? I am also willing to buy the dolls for 1M each if you prefer.
I could even trade all the dolls back to you for the achievement or to sell if you already have it. I just want to get this last achievement so badly. Please contact me if you can help.
GT is Cobalt10

Edit: I'm done! I now have the last achievement, thanks to Saint Necro666

F

Fred Bullet

I am willing to buy all the dolls, for 10 million gold each.

S

stoops05

I have the Theresa, Hammer and Garth Dolls. I am willing to give you the dolls if you can lend me the Hero and Rever dolls for the achievement. xbox live gamertag is HANNibalNEStor. I am down to 2 achievements I really want to get this one done. oh and i also have lucien.

Saint Necro666

The Dead Saint
Reaction score

I have every doll but Reaver and I am willing to to help you get the achievement if you give me the Reaver doll. Than I would give you all the dolls (no catches).

C

Chris 1o8

Yo.

I have several Hammer Dolls. I need any of the others.

GT: Chris 1o8

deekins77

Reaction score

i need garth, hammer and lucian. ill trade/buy w.e. or once i get the achievement u can have them all to trade/sell.

coronarythief

Reaction score

I have a Garth and a Theresa doll that I will trade for a Red Dragon only. Gamertag is coronarythief, send me a message if you're interested.

X

xXGhostW0lfXx

Anyone wants to trade a lucien doll for my reaver doll? send me a message on my gamertag: xXGhostW0lfXx

everlong11

Reaction score

Saint Necro666 i have reaver dolls to trade for a hammer doll if that sounds cool

Elea27

Reaction score

anyone want to trade dolls for a theresa doll?

i have 3 hero dolls and 1 hammer doll for trading.

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

I have a reaver and a lucien doll, wouldn't happen to be willling to trade a red dragon for both? hehe

Elea27

Reaction score

sorry hehe i don't have the red dragon

Elea27

Reaction score

now i have a red dragon for you :D want to trade it for the lucien and reaver doll

Status
Not open for further replies.