• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey there! Anyone around?

Zal

Reaction score
Hi, so I'm an old-timer from the Xbox365 and PlanetLionhead days. (Anyone remeber?) Good times that was!
Now I'm starting to get really excited about the upcoming Fable game, and I had this urge to join a Fable forum again.

I must admit, however, that I'm a bit curious as to how active this place is, everything considered.
Looking forward to hearing from you guys! If anyone is even around :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Some people are still around and like you they are waiting on news of the new Fable so everyone is in limbo at the moment.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
*blows dust off Dark Drakan* Yep *cough* we're still here.

Zal

Reaction score
That's pretty cool. Surely people will start being more active as we get more information about the new Fable.

We used to have a News feed on everything to do with Lionhead games on Planetlionhead.com, which seemed to work up an appetite, and spark conversation among the users of the forum.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
That's pretty cool. Surely people will start being more active as we get more information about the new Fable.

We used to have a News feed on everything to do with Lionhead games on Planetlionhead.com, which seemed to work up an appetite, and spark conversation among the users of the forum.

Very little information is out there at the moment and Playground Games have held their cards pretty close to their chest for now. The information will come and updates will happen it’s just a matter of time unfortunately and we have to be patient in the meantime still.

PSYCHOPAT

Celtic Warrior
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Zal
We're very excited for the new Fable game. It's still in pre production and will probably be a couple of years or more until it's release. Apparently they're using engine 5 to develop the new Fable which is very exciting.
Until then, we're still the fans of the original Fable games.
Welcome to the fanclub :D

Zal

Reaction score
Thanks a lot! I've been a fan since way before the release of the first Fable :D

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
We all float down here together.