• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hey ^^

S

Silent Seb

hey ^^

Hi all!
I was looking around for a nice fable community.. and while googling I came on here. And it seems like there is enough life here. Glad to see there is an active forum all about fable. :)

Uhh.. not sure what else I can post.. I'm from the Netherlands, and I chose the name Silent Seb because sometimes I'm active on forums, and sometimes I'm not. (silent) But that mostly depends on what's going on at the forums.. if people are fighting alot I'm gone fast :p Anyway.. if you have questions feel free to ask ^^

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score
Re: hey ^^

Heeey! What's up, welcome to the forums!

Hope that you will like it here.

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

Silent Seb;347618 said:
Hi all!
I was looking around for a nice fable community.. and while googling I came on here. And it seems like there is enough life here. Glad to see there is an active forum all about fable. :)

Uhh.. not sure what else I can post.. I'm from the Netherlands, and I chose the name Silent Seb because sometimes I'm active on forums, and sometimes I'm not. (silent) But that mostly depends on what's going on at the forums.. if people are fighting alot I'm gone fast :p Anyway.. if you have questions feel free to ask ^^
Welcome to the forums! Just know, this is a gay forum. Literally. We're all fags. Except me. Everybody wants to do me though.

..... What? You don't get my humor? JK :p

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Welcome Silent Seb! You won't find a better Fable community than ProjectEgo :D.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums! And if the other posters here haven't already scared you off, you're doing well :D

Hope you enjoy yourself here and if you get any problems or have any questions, the staff are happy to help - as are pretty much all the other members here :)

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Welcome! Enjoy your stay, and I hope you stick around.

Most of us are pretty, decent, I swear. I mean, sure, there's a professional pervert, a gifted amateur drunkard, the avowed misogynist above me, and the frequently-quiet projectego and also-frequently-quiet California gun nut comprising our beloved administration, but ASIDE from them, decent.

Oh, aside from me, too. A regrettable tendency to rant about flags, Maryland, and the United States Coast Guard.

MournfulStorms

*Snerk*
Reaction score

Hi! Welcome to the forums. I'm new here too. Not a lot of fighting, so hopefully you'll stick around :p There's lots to chat about.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to our forums not so silent, silent Seb.

Cain

Reaction score

Hey welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it here.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Hallo. Do you see da Vhite Knight? His name ees Franz. Und I am Hans. Und ve are here, to pump, YOU up.

Velcome to das Forums.

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

1 question. WTF?

Anyway, hi welcome to the forums i hope you enjoy your stay here like veryone does when they come here ^_^.

Cain

Reaction score

Diablo;347771 said:
Hallo. Do you see da Vhite Knight? His name ees Franz. Und I am Hans. Und ve are here, to pump, YOU up.

Velcome to das Forums.

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that. But yes we are here to pump you up. I don't know how we will do that but we will