• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi, all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kevin

Hi, all!

Hello! My name's Kevin :)
I'm a big fan of the original Fable, and have played it through more times than I can count... althoguh I've never played as evil :p
I own Fable-2.com, which is an upcoming fansite and community for Fable 2, hopefully to come out sometime next week (most likely Saturday).
So: Hi.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score
Re: Hi, all!

Hi, welcome to the forums Kevin........I've a brother with the name of Kevin.....come to think of it....I have alot of brothers and sisters.......it's like I'm in the Mafia or sumthin.

P

Poppycock

Kevin;21982 said:
Hello! My name's Kevin :)
I'm a big fan of the original Fable, and have played it through more times than I can count... althoguh I've never played as evil :p
I own Fable-2.com, which is an upcoming fansite and community for Fable 2, hopefully to come out sometime next week (most likely Saturday).
So: Hi.

welcome to the site...evils where its at bro

K

Kevin

Actually, I take that back.. I started to play as evil once, but got tired of it and switched to good halfway throug :p

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :)

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Welcome to the Fable Community Forums, Kevin.

And I sincerely wish Fable-2.com the best of luck for the future. :)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums, thanks for registering. Good luck with the site :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.