• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi There

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
Hi There

Hello peoplez! My name is Storm, and I Hail from Knoxville. I am a senior in high school. I am 18, and.........well i am not really popular by choice. all my "friends" are like preps and jocks.As the year i might complain a lot and mispell Hell, that is usually normal, but i will try not to typo.
I want to write novels and stories for a living, and might move to Boston for school, if not Boston, then Albuquerque.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Hi There

You've been here for awhile now, surprised you're just now making this. How do you misspell "Hell" though.. Hail? Ah don't worry about, if anyone gets on your case about your grammar then just ignore them. Grammar Nazism in a non-work/school environment is pretty stupid.

Welcome to the forums friend, hope you continue to enjoy it here and if you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask for help.

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score

GrammarNazi.jpg

Just kidding, welcome to the forums! :)

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Tennessee? Disgusting*. Out of curiosity, is the school called Knox in Knoxville? I know somebody who goes there.

Welcome anyway.

*I'm obligated to make derogatory comments about all other states, but Tennessee is actually pretty cool. My sister got treated at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, in Memphis. Very good organization.

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score

the high school is Karns

Cain

Reaction score

Welcome to the forums.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Gikoku Harakami;420939 said:
You've been here for awhile now, surprised you're just now making this. How do you misspell "Hell" though.. Hail? Ah don't worry about, if anyone gets on your case about your grammar then just ignore them. Grammar Nazism in a non-work/school environment is pretty stupid.

Welcome to the forums friend, hope you continue to enjoy it here and if you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask for help.

If he wants to be a writer and not suck at it, it's only natural we got on his case about his spelling, grammar and punctuation.

SonofRaiden;420923 said:
Hello peoplez! My name is Storm, and I Hail from Knoxville. I am a senior in high school. I am 18, and.........well i am not really popular by choice. all my "friends" are like preps and jocks.As the year i might complain a lot and mispell Hell, that is usually normal, but i will try not to typo.
I want to write novels and stories for a living, and might move to Boston for school, if not Boston, then Albuquerque.

You've been around for a while but welcome anyways.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

clearly you don't claim to be adept at spelling. welcome to the forums. as one who is honest about his penmanship, you are automatically higher on my list than 47.5% of our current members. you could have just done it by making witty posts and demonstrating a good sense of humor, but you had to jump the gun and advertise your love for poorly constructed words. those 47.6% (and counting, notice how the decimal is higher) probably resent you for outdoing them, but you don't care. your only worry is moving yourself higher up in the world, and we at projectego like that! have a seat, read a magazine, would you like a smoke? we're all friends here. all of us who are better than that 47.7% (new members registered).

welcome to the "in-crowd" you higher achiever, you.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums! Read my other welcome posts so you know who I am ;]

AH WHAT THE HECK. I am the number 1 Assassin's Creed fan in the world. Everyone wants to kill me, but I don't care :)