• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi there

Avarael

Reaction score
Hello. I'm a female from Australia. I'm (duh) a pretty big Fable fan and I suppose video games in general.

Have currently played through Fable 2 a few times and am working my way through Fable: The Lost Chapters, albeit slowly. (a little past the Arena) Fable 2 was certainly a quick game to finish even with the DLC but I loved it all the same.

Naturally, I'm looking forward to Fable 3. (it's nearly with us! ahhh)

Cain

Reaction score
welcome to the forums

Quistrix

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums!! Have Fun :D

MrNoob

Reaver's Fanatic
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome, Miss Avarael. It will be wonderful getting to know you, and enjoy yourself on the forums.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome to our forums from the other side of the world. ^_^

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
If you see an arse-shaped face peering through your window late one night, it's your own fault for being too free with your personal information at one point and letting our Token Aussie Male follow you home.

But welcome anyway.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome mate! Do you have a womb?

Avarael

Reaction score
Oh hey. Thanks for the friendly response. hah

To cheezMcNASTY - Yeah you can have my liver. But you'll have to kill me first! hahaha wait no.

To Walker - Thank you. I'll uhh. Keep this valuable information in mind.

mjmarin12 - Yes, I have a womb, but before you ask - No, you may not rent it out for cloning purposes.

Boy you foreigners have weird hours. Nice to meet you too. :)

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Go to hell, ma'am. My hours are perfectly normal. What else am I supposed to be doing on a Sunday but avoiding work by repeatedly checking Fable forumses for new posts?

Sure, it might be six Monday morning for YOU, but for me it's five Sunday afternoon and my Washington Redskins just beat the Green Bay Packers in overtime. HOOAH.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
EVERYONE KNOWS AUSTRALIA ISN'T A REAL COUNTRY!

ahem.

Welcome! What a magical fairytale land you come from!

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Well, it IS called Oz for a reason, you know.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
Damn! Guess I gotta wait for another one.....

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome, fellow Auslandian! I'll protect you from these crazy foreigners.

And Walker and Angel: We've got snails that can kill you, I wouldn't be badmouthing us.

Avarael

Reaction score
Thank you for your welcomes!

Australia not real? Nonsense! Look out your window at night. See that star? The second one from the right? Just follow that. You'll be here in no time. Just have to keep your mind wide open and beliiieeve!

The toilet. You know I keep hearing about it but... hey maybe some things are best left mysteries. I mean, I've seen a picture but others claim it non-existent! I'll just hold it. Not a fan of public restrooms anyway...

and Arseface. Oh my hero~! Well you know what they say about the geography education... Though that would seem to imply Australia's is better which is not a statement I'm holding to my name. haha.

Looked up the toxic deadly cone snail though. Have you seen the videos on them? That's some scary stuff. Beware, citizens! They can smell you. O.O

Well cheezMcNASTY. I'll have to assess the evidence. I eat and enjoy Vegemite aaaand well not sure about the glowing part. Not quite radioactive. I have however witnessed many glow-in-the-dark women though so perhaps it's more of a general term. Could mean glow as in the compliment? naaah. But to answer your question which I'm not sure is a question (more a shameless link to a well loved song XD) I'll say- sure I'm from Australia. But I never said where I live now. teehee

Which is Australia.