• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hiya

Z

Zenith

Hiya

So Im obviously new. I signed up to ask some questions about modding, but I figured I'd post here too.
I would have have my signature up (which usually consists of 6 100x100 icons...cause Im an icon freak) but my computer is running really slow today due to this file Im downloading. I mean, I started it this morning at around 4:30ish..it's now almost 6PM here and it has 19.3% done as of right now. Yeah...it's really big x_x

Anyway, I also signed up cause Im a Fable Fangirl....ok, I wont lie, Im a Jack of Blades Fangirl xD who cares about the Hero, I play it for Jack xD mostly

*innocent whistle* I'll be wondering off now

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Hiya

Awesome. Another Jack of Blades Fan girl. Like me. :D I'm sure you'll fit in nicely
Have a wonderful stay. ^_^

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Zenith;91889 said:
Anyway, I also signed up cause Im a Fable Fangirl....ok, I wont lie, Im a Jack of Blades Fangirl xD who cares about the Hero, I play it for Jack xD mostly

Bah, you too? Gah, what's a guy to do to get that attention from the fairer sex... I guess I'll get back trying to come up with a evil plan for world domination and my evil super villian costume... :(

Aaaaaahhh I'm rambling....anyhow, welcome. I'm Tsuyu and I am one of the staff here, if you have any questions, feel free to throw me a message. :lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums, im sure you will fit into our den of madness no problem ^_^

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;91896 said:
Welcome to the forums, im sure you will fit into our den of madness no problem ^_^

Oh the madness. :D

Z

Zenith

@ Sephiroxas: yay for Jack of Blades fangirls! ^^ Who can resist the guy? ;D And by your s/n it sounds like you like Kingdom Hearts/FF as well..? >>

@Tsuyu: aww *pats* its okay...we can't all match up to Jack's standards. Just take comfort in knowing your flesh and blood and he's not xD

@Hexadecimal: thankies :3 and nice name

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Zenith;91903 said:
@ Sephiroxas: yay for Jack of Blades fangirls! ^^ Who can resist the guy? ;D And by your s/n it sounds like you like Kingdom Hearts/FF as well..? >>

:O...:shifty: Maybe. My names a mix of Roxas and Sephiroth. And you're one of the first people to get that. Usually I'm asked what my name means.

Z

Zenith

Sephiroxas;91906 said:
:O...:shifty: Maybe. My names a mix of Roxas and Sephiroth. And you're one of the first people to get that. Usually I'm asked what my name means.

xD How can people not get it? Well, I guess I did cause I play those games and really..where else are you going to see names like that? >>
Admittedly, I did bump into Sephiroth's name in another game xD but never Roxas'

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;91906 said:

Pfft I've always known - remember my clever puzzle in the "Person above you" thread? :p

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;91910 said:
Pfft I've always known - remember my clever puzzle in the "Person above you" thread? :p

:lol: yes, yes I do

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Hi Zenith,
JoB fan huh, too bad I killed him "Twice" :lol: Just messing with you. Welcome aboard :D