• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hm <_< iso some help

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Re: hm &lt;_&lt; iso some help

Dont ask me.. Said a PM to one of the Modders on the forum.. I aont ahve it on computer

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Sorry, can only understand English, not Ergrish.

W

wol-theripper

JohnDoe;216923 said:
Heh, that's OldBoy's mod. Anyway, what error do you get with FE? Also, the mod requires having the FinalAlbion.wad in place, so if you've done the FreeRoam bit it won't work.

i dont have freeroam and fe gets not responding

and when i try and change wep name it gets a box that says this this and this is wrong lol

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

wol-theripper;217030 said:
i dont have freeroam and fe gets not responding

and when i try and change wep name it gets a box that says this this and this is wrong lol

There's a lot of modders. Look for post with a modders badge, like JWC, or Seph, and you will get some good help from them. They are on a little later. Just PM the modders, and I'm sure one will help you as soon as they can.:)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

moonfever;217031 said:
There's a lot of modders. Look for post with a modders badge, like JWC, or Seph, and you will get some good help from them. They are on a little later. Just PM the modders, and I'm sure one will help you as soon as they can.:)

Yeah the list of Modders is as follows, PM one of these (better check their profiles and find an active one).

0cean v0id
Albion Knight
andythegill
black.
droded
HodgePodge
jwc2200
Keshire
Marcopolo
markedasinferna
morerunes
NeutronHInc
OldBoy
RedBullKid
runeblade265
Silver
Skotekal
Tanro
Tsuyu
Xeon
§ephiroxa§

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;217032 said:
Yeah the list of Modders is as follows, PM one of these (better check their profiles and find an active one).

0cean v0id
Albion Knight
andythegill
black.
droded
HodgePodge
jwc2200
Keshire
Marcopolo
markedasinferna
morerunes
NeutronHInc
OldBoy
RedBullKid
runeblade265
Silver
Skotekal
Tanro
Tsuyu
Xeon
§ephiroxa§

I hadn't realized we had that many. Lots of talent. :blush: Thanks Dark, pretty cool list.:)

W

wol-theripper

Dark Drakan;217032 said:

0cean v0id
Albion Knight
andythegill
black.
droded
HodgePodge
jwc2200
Keshire
Marcopolo
markedasinferna
morerunes
NeutronHInc
OldBoy
RedBullKid
runeblade265
Silver
Skotekal
Tanro
Tsuyu
Xeon
§ephiroxa§

nice list iv pmed 2 or 3 only 1 has replied <_< couldnt help me though

W

wol-theripper

JohnDoe;219442 said:
Perhaps it would be easier if you told us what was wrong.

At the bottom of my earlier post, I had your text quoted that pretty much says that you get an error when trying to do something, and I asked what the error said, specifically, but you never tell us. There's no way to help if we don't know what the problem is. :noexpression:

ok the error thing only happens when i try 2 change name of a wep

any ways only thing thats ****ing me off is when i try 2 load files into fe

any thing like armor recolors chests ect makes it not responding

thats all it says

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

*sigh* new modders...... patience is a virtue my friend and FE will do that if you are doing large mods. it usually does that for me when i use others mods but it will stop responding if you are changing a lot of textures at one time. be patient and it will work fine. i know it is frustrating once you start but it is fun and actually stress relieving at times when you have more experience.

W

wol-theripper

poopgod350;219550 said:
*sigh* new modders...... patience is a virtue my friend and FE will do that if you are doing large mods. it usually does that for me when i use others mods but it will stop responding if you are changing a lot of textures at one time. be patient and it will work fine. i know it is frustrating once you start but it is fun and actually stress relieving at times when you have more experience.

im 2 lazy 2 get into mass modding just want soem armor changed items in that damn chest file and my weps name changed other then that

im a hardcore diablo fan i just stoped playing diablo 2 lod

been playing it sicne it first came out with normal diablo 2

now i play diablo 1 lol

i play fable as well and wish u could get online <_<

is fable 2 gonna be on comp soon or?

cause i dont buy or waste my time with xbox ps3 ect

dont get me wrong i love halo and halo 2 have them 4 my computer ^^

but halo big flop

and if ur haveing trouble reading some of this iv been drinking lol slowying getting back 2 norm

W

wol-theripper

JohnDoe;219677 said:
All symptoms point to you not waiting for FE to finish and user error with weapon name changes (inconclusive because you don't tell us what "this this and this" is). Either you have an extremely slow processor and/or Vista (Vista would explain a possible problem) or you get impatient and try to close it after 15 seconds of waiting.
Go outside, get a drink, watch some TV, close your eyes and rub them until you see spots, then count as many of them as you can, see if you can't make out the colors too. Just pass the time and wait for FE to finish.
And you still give us absolutely no details that can assist us in telling you what's wrong when editing other things.
To be blunt - Fable modding isn't for everyone, this includes people with no to limited knowledge of Windows functionality and people who can't follow instructions or grasp the concept of why information is needed to determine the problem.

To answer the other question though: Fable for PC came out roughly a year after the original release date. I'd imagine that it won't take any less this time around.

how do u tell when its trying 2 finish it doesnt say any thing and iv waited a damn hour .... before i loaded it onto fe took a nap got up clicked save and launch fable bam not responding

W

wol-theripper

JohnDoe;220207 said:
It's after you click Save Mods and Run Fable that it recompiles all of the archives. :noexpression:
You can sleep as much as you want before, but it won't make a difference.

damn so y does it get not responding?

i do need 2 use the 4.3 beta fe i think what i got not sure atm