• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

holy crap its Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Poppycock

holy crap its Flash

hey as we speak im useing flash that after 3 years of trying to use have finaly figured out a good key point but everything i do still blows dogs :D. do any of u guys use flash and/or kickass at it or suck like me? then show meh.

F

flamingsquirrel

Re: holy crap its Flash

It wont let me post... when i put links in it, i can't post! poo

F

flamingsquirrel

it says:

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /newreply.php could not be found on this server.

i'll post a new thread with all my stuff okay?

F

flamingsquirrel

AHHG!! I CAN'T POST LINKS!! it always gives me a error message!! DANGIT!
if you wanna, gimmie your email and i can send it to you in email, then you can post it here for me so everyone can see it...

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Hmm... it's rather odd that you receive an error... are your flash files hosted at imageshack.us? There is an unresolved bug with the forum where attempting to post links hosted at that particular site will cause an error.

Oh and yes I started using Macromedia Flash MX Pro a few years back, sadly I suck just as hard at it now as I did then. I did however author one or two popular beginner tutorials a couple of years ago which I was quite proud of at the time.

I mainly used it for amateur website projects such as interactive site navigation links and the like, although I haven't really touched it recently.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;21482 said:
AHHG!! I CAN'T POST LINKS!! it always gives me a error message!! DANGIT!
if you wanna, gimmie your email and i can send it to you in email, then you can post it here for me so everyone can see it...

Yeah i know what message you mean, as Steve said its an issue with Imageshack we think.

F

flamingsquirrel

I use putfile, but there was 1 imageshack link, i'll rehoast it at putfile and see if it works...

I used to animate alot, but then i sorta lost interest, now i'm starting to take it up again, I did alot of Pivot, but since I havent animated in a while, i duot it's still any good.
(all my stuff)
Welcome to my homepage!

I sugest you whatch
Putfile - Uploaded Picture
and
those are pivot, a couple here are pivot imported to flash
Putfile - paintball 20
and
Putfile - the coin 56
and proabaly my biggest pivot project
Putfile - the legacy of tom part 2 88

F

flamingsquirrel

here is the imageshack one, re-hosted at putfile

my flash sucks really bad, so i don't use it much, but i'm working on it, my latest project is going to be a comedy, here is what i have so far
Putfile - Boo movie test

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;21530 said:
I use putfile, but there was 1 imageshack link, i'll rehoast it at putfile and see if it works...

I used to animate alot, but then i sorta lost interest, now i'm starting to take it up again, I did alot of Pivot, but since I havent animated in a while, i duot it's still any good.
(all my stuff)
Welcome to my homepage!

I sugest you whatch
and
those are pivot, a couple here are pivot imported to flash
Putfile - paintball 20
and
Putfile - the coin 56
and proabaly my biggest pivot project
Putfile - the legacy of tom part 2 88

flamingsquirrel;21532 said:
here is the imageshake one, re-hosted at putfile

my flash sucks really bad, so i don't use it much, but i'm working on it, my latest project is going to be a comedy, here is what i have so far
Putfile - Boo movie test

They are actually pretty good, i dont know how to use flash so your a damn sight better than me!

F

flamingsquirrel

the YuYu
^^
probably the hardest EVER flash to make

The stick figure animatoins are intermediate, the flash however, is only intermediate begginer.

P

Poppycock

hey guys im reaqly sorry i havnt posted anything on my own thread ive been at my dads and we have no internet there :(
yea any way im at the point in f;ash where i can make things move on the screen without moveing other things and i might actualy have a decent flash if i could make a background. so far i just have i blank background lol
yea that was a realy cool flash flameingsquirl it made me dizzy watching that guy run around lol that guys good. yea and ur flash u made was prretty good cuz i mean i just suck
right now im trying to actualy not get bored with a flash and make a complete one. right now im makeing a music video to the song "pizza day" by the aquabats. its kinda a tribute to the clock crew

F

flamingsquirrel

lol, i just noticed your locatoin says "ohio" I live in ohio too.

anyway, your questoin, in order to make only 1 thing move at once, you have to everything on differnt layers.

P

Poppycock

yea i know i figured that out a few weeks ago
isnt ohio the most boreing place ever?

F

flamingsquirrel

yup... too many hicks here too, a few weeks ago, there was a guy riding a RIDING MOWER ALONG THE SIDE WALK. know whats worse, it had a flat tire, and one end kept going up and down. the dude just kept driving it around in circle around the block...

P

Poppycock

lol im just lucky i dont live in chilocothi. i have reltives who live there and they are the biggest rednecks ever

Status
Not open for further replies.