• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you post in the releases section?

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Hello, sorry if I'm not ment to ask questions in this section but I can't find a ask a question forum or anything like that. Anyway, I was trying to figure out how to post in the Fable Mods (Releases) section as it says that i have insufficient privilages to post there. I read the How to get your mod on Projectego thread but the link to "join the Fable modding group" just sends me to the forum pages. Any help would be greatly appreciated, again sorry if this is the wrong section.

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Thanks John, I'll try doing that. If I knew how exactly you + rep someone I would do that.

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Well the edit button is not working but I was going to edit in... Oh, wait, theres a like button...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I have edited the permissions as the modder usergroup doesnt exist anymore it seems. Probably a mere oversight thats all, should have permission to post now. If not then send me another message, ive sent Angel a message to pass onto Steve.

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Thank you for doing that Draken. I spent nearly 3 hours trying to figure out what i was ment to be doing. I just posted my mod which is just a retexture but knowing that you fixed that up I'm going to make some better ones to put up. If my internet was faster I wouldn't have just spent the last 2 hours on 1 post though...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Thank you for doing that Draken. I spent nearly 3 hours trying to figure out what i was ment to be doing. I just posted my mod which is just a retexture but knowing that you fixed that up I'm going to make some better ones to put up. If my internet was faster I wouldn't have just spent the last 2 hours on 1 post though...

Was a mere oversight thats all and just needed to tweak some forum permissions away from a non-existing usergroup.