• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you say it....... "hey"

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score
How do you say it....... "hey"

Sup peoples. I am not new to this forum, but since I haven't been on for a long time (college affairs) and never posted my introduction to people (just sort of jumped into conversations. lol.) I decided to make this thread.
My name is Jock, I live in North Carolina, and I'm 18. I love Fable and I just preordered Fable 3 collectors edition (simply glorious). I love making fantasy stories, but also desire to go to med school and become a doctor. Hopefully I can do both. Thank you for viewing my message.

This message will self destruct in

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Re: How do you say it....... "hey"

*BOOM!*

Eh, wow. epic message. Anyway, welcome to the forums, you're already visited before. I hope that making an introduction thread means you are actually going to be regularly active now? =/
xD
Well, that was the first part of the welcome committee, you're theirs now...

PS: My signature is awesome.

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

lol it does mean that I will be visiting regularly. Thanks for the warm welcome. By the by, nice pic of Neliel and Halibel.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

w00t. I knew you would like it. Who doesn't. ^_^ Thanks. By the way, they give you a warm welcome, too. Look, they pose for you.
But wait, does that mean you watch(ed) Bleach? =/ (or you just saw their name at the bottom of the spoiler.)

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

I watch it or rather I read it,lol, but it's been awhile. Regardless any man (...... or possibly girl) looking at the pic could tell that it is what they need in their reality. haha. Unless you got a special someone, cuz that would just result in a quick murder of passion. lol.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

xD Yeah, you would even start to doubt if you are really gay, if you think you are. Nel and Hal are just -
Sexiness + Lethality =
- AWESOME. Well, we could go on and on about how good they look, but that'd be boring. Let's just watch again. ^_^ And go on, browsing the forums (AND DON'T YOU DARE ABANDONING IT, NOW.)

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome back, I can feel the irradiated cookies already.

You'll fit in round hurr.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

OH HAI!!!1111one

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

WHAT THE F-

Angel. Will you please, NOT the scare the hell out of me anymore. =/
But I've got to say, you're warm welcoming won't go unnoticed. xD

Cain

Reaction score

Welcome to the forums.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

clearly you've lived in North Carolina. welcome to the forums. as a resident of the same state i once was you are automatically higher on my list than 47.5% of our current members. you could have just done it by making witty posts and demonstrating a good sense of humor, but you had to jump the gun and advertise your love for Fable. those 47.6% (and counting, notice how the decimal is higher) probably resent you for outdoing them, but you don't care. your only worry is moving yourself higher up in the world, and we at projectego like that! have a seat, read a magazine, would you like a smoke? we're all friends here. all of us who are better than that 47.7% (new members registered).

welcome to the "in-crowd" you higher achiever, you.

in all seriousness, though, you wouldn't happen to live in Chapel Hill would you?

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums! :)

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

redfable;421105 said:
This message will self destruct in

1a73fc46.png

Welcome to the forums, Jock.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Hey! I was living in that post!

You destroyed my house. Now I shall cry. You won't like me when I'm crying. You'll feel sad, and you will give me cookies.

Welcome to the forums :(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Thanks for registering and introducing yourself, hope you like it here.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Hello traveler, nice to see a new face around town.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

North Carolina? BAH. The only good thing to come out of North Carolina in the last fifty years was... help me out here. Fifty years... um... you have a decent beach or two? I guess? And, uh... nope, not a clue.

Sorry, man, but yet again Maryland wins.

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;421206 said:
clearly you've lived in North Carolina. welcome to the forums. as a resident of the same state i once was you are automatically higher on my list than 47.5% of our current members. you could have just done it by making witty posts and demonstrating a good sense of humor, but you had to jump the gun and advertise your love for Fable. those 47.6% (and counting, notice how the decimal is higher) probably resent you for outdoing them, but you don't care. your only worry is moving yourself higher up in the world, and we at projectego like that! have a seat, read a magazine, would you like a smoke? we're all friends here. all of us who are better than that 47.7% (new members registered).

welcome to the "in-crowd" you higher achiever, you.

in all seriousness, though, you wouldn't happen to live in Chapel Hill would you?

No I don't live in Chapel Hill.

Walker;422317 said:
North Carolina? BAH. The only good thing to come out of North Carolina in the last fifty years was... help me out here. Fifty years... um... you have a decent beach or two? I guess? And, uh... nope, not a clue.

Don't hate. If you feel insecure about your state just say it man.

ps: by the by the selection of girls who live on North Carolina's "decent beach or two" are pretty nice. So yeaaaa I'm content, cuz you just can't argue with satisfaction.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Nah, I honestly prefer Ocean City. A beach is a beach, and a three hour drive is waaaay easier to deal with than a eight-hour drive.

Uh, I mean, OCEAN CITY IS BETTER THAN YOUR BEACHES, BEACH!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Walker;422317 said:

i came out of north carolina.
NC wins.
:cool: