• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to do the Deamon Doors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmy

todo-mahem
Reaction score
Need help? I'll do my best! As I find out how to open each door I will update this thread.

Brightwall = Lead YOUR BIOLOGICAL child to the door and interact with them.
Mistpeak = Require's 2 hero's, using positive expressions infront of the door.
Millfeilds = Wants someone 'ugly' - Become fat by eating unhealthy foods such as pie's, then dress up in something ridiculous, and dye sections of it different colours.

Courtesy of Xveas : Mourningwood Demon Wall: Show him a rare weapon that has been upgraded to the max(i.e. 3 times).

-To be updated-

Look here for all the necessary info!! http://projectego.net/fable-3/demon-doors

Xveas

Reaction score
Need help? I'll do my best! As I find out how to open each door I will update this thread.

Brightwall = Lead a child to the door (your child, obviously) and interact with them.

-To be updated-

It can't just be "your child". It must be your biological child. Not an adopted one.

Here's another:

Mourningwood Demon Wall: Show him a rare weapon that has been upgraded to the max(i.e. 3 times).

Kimmy

todo-mahem
Reaction score
It can't just be "your child". It must be your biological child. Not an adopted one.

Here's another:

Mourningwood Demon Wall: Show him a rare weapon that has been upgraded to the max(i.e. 3 times).

Thankyou so much!! :"D

Xveas

Reaction score
No problem. A few more,

Sunset Demon Door: Return to the door as either a king or queen of Albion. Pretty simple really.

Aurora Demon Door: Have your morality maxed out at evil or good. This one should be done post game and is really easy. If you are going for good, donate a lot to the treasury. If you're going for evil, rob from the treasury a lot or just kill a lot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.