• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to get people to follow you being evil?

J

Jakob

How to get people to follow you being evil?

Before i start, i just wanna say... sorry if this is a noob question o; Sooo, I'm almost pure evil, and wanna sacrifice some people at Skorm's. They won't follow me, they just say no thanks or make up excuses or whatever D: is there another way to get them to come along instead of being good?

Thanks ;D

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Re: How to get people to follow you being evil?

Yeah, hire the henchmen, they count as better sacrifices anyway. Here are their locations:

1 Bowerstone pub
2 Twinblades camp (the area where you had to get a "bandit pass" to open the gate)
3 Oakvale, just outside the graveyard
4 Temple of Avo

Otherwise, if you want to sacrifice regular villagers, your going to have to bribe the hell out of them with various gifts and money. Also, make sure to sacrifice people at night, and as close to midnight as you possibly can. Midnight is marked by the arrow being exactly halfway through the night side of the HUD clock. You can also tell when it is exactly midnight when you hear a guards voice yell "lights out you 'orrible lot!" when you are out in the wilderness, like at the chapel of Skorm. When you hear this, immediately talk to the sacrifice guy, and skip all the dialog, this will get you the best rewards, and hopefully the legendary weapon "Skorm's Bow" which is the best bow in the game.

Mandaly

Hullabaloo
Reaction score

The guards outside the Oakvale Graveyard and the Temple of Avo are the best to pick, they are holy, therefore Skorm likes them better, and if you sacrifice at the right time you have a much better chance of getting the bow, which is awesome. The guy in the temple always got snooty about the 2 evil guards, but you can still use them.

J

Jakob

thanks, you people are awesome :D

i totally forgot about the henchmen >.>