• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How to make your own Jack Of Blades & Fireheart Flourish!

Lazarus

Lone Wolf
Reaction score
How to make your own Jack Of Blades & Fireheart Flourish!

Okay People this is how you should make a special Flourish! (This is for only for Starters) What you do first is that you:

1. Open Up Fable Explorer

2. Goto Object & Open It Up

3. Scroll Down Until You See OBJECT_SWORD_OF_AEONS & OBJECT_SWORD_OF_AEONS_FOR_JACK OBJECT_SWORD_OF_AEONS_GOOD_01

4. Open Them Up & Open OBJECT From That Window You Got From The OBJECT_SWORD_OF_AEONS & The Others

5. Open CDefs & Scroll Down On The Panel To Your Right & Then Click The Link To CWeaponDef

6. Open CWeaponDef On The New Window & Go Down Til You See Flourish Particles & Double Click!

7. DO THIS AGAIN TO THE LAST 2 OF THE SWORD OF AEONS!

8. Then Goto Effects.big & Keep The Windows Up & Double Click PARTICLE_MAIN_PC & Scroll Down Until You See: JACK_OF_BLADE_SWORD_EONS_01 (I.D: 291) & FIREHEART_ATTACK_FIRE (I.D: 1114)

9. Put Them In FlourishParticles & Save Them! Put Them 2 Wherever You Want In Either Sword Of Aeons Or The Good One!

10. Save Mods & Run Fable! (Simple When You Know How!) :D

(Hint: Give Jack Your Flourish & Let Him See What It Is Like To Have A Boring Flourish!) ;)

The Reason Why I'm Posting This Is Because The Mod Dosent Work & I Tried Doing One & I Tried It & It Didnt Work But Follow Those Instructions & You Will Get What You Want! ^_^

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score
Re: How to make your own Jack Of Blades & Fireheart Flourish!

If that works and its what I think you mean, then FRICKEN SWEET!

Lazarus

Lone Wolf
Reaction score
Re: How to make your own Jack Of Blades & Fireheart Flourish!

It works because I did the same thing & I got what I wanted & If some clever dude or girl out there works a way to make the Sword Glow like Jack Of Blades's all the time then I hope that Dude or girl posts something on this Thread or Forum cos I wanna it glowing all the time! :)

EDIT: You dont only have to put Jacks Or Firehearts Flourish or whatever Effects you have on JUST AVO'S TEAR & SWORD OF AEONS! But you can put other Effects onto other Weapons to by Copying & Pasting the I.D into FlourishParticle & If Your A Pro at Fable Explorer then you can do more things with Weapons! Armor might be a good look into but I havent looked into it & I aint gonna do as well because it might Screw something up! But as for me! Am gonna make the Multi Strike with Full Big Glow for Flourish on my Sword Of Aeons! :D