• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Howdy do

Mandaly

Hullabaloo
Reaction score
Howdy do

I've been a member here for quite sometime, but I have an intense fear of people, so it has taken me a long time to start posting. I thought it was time I said hello.

So, hello.

I am a married mother of 4 and I have yet to feel that mysterious change that happens when one stops being a child/teenager and becomes an adult, therefore, I still play video games. :eek:) I own fable, fable tlc, and fable II with all the DLC...Im seriously thinking of buying the limited edition version, just not sure if it is worth it.

:frenchy:

TheSouthernRiverPhoenix

noob since 10/1/09
Reaction score
Re: Howdy do

dont worry i havnt felt tht mysterious change either...but im at an age when I dont feel it yet :p

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome!

I'm glad we have another mum here. More diversity, and more maturity as well.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Hey, welcome to the forums!

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

Its not really welcome to the forums but welcome to ... posting stage of the forums.

Dont worry theres nothing for you to be afraid of around here.. Maybe a few lunotic's but we cant help that :p

Welcome to the posting stage of the forums, hope to be reading more posts from you soon.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Welcome! I hate to say it, but thank god you're a mother. Any good at dealing with snotnosed brats? We have a few sometimes need a good wallop upside the head.

Also, grow up? BAH! I'm nineteen, and I fully suspect that I will be sophomoric and puerile until I'm sixty. Or, at least, 53 or so. I already have my dad's fine example.

AAAnd... I'd say no, don't buy the LE. Sure, it'd be cool, but are the sword and armor really worth that much? Especially when you already have the game itself? I'm a cheap bastard, so I wouldn't blow the cash, personally.

TheSouthernRiverPhoenix

noob since 10/1/09
Reaction score

Walker;343980 said:
Welcome! I hate to say it, but thank god you're a mother. Any good at dealing with snotnosed brats? We have a few sometimes need a good wallop upside the head.

Also, grow up? BAH! I'm nineteen, and I fully suspect that I will be sophomoric and puerile until I'm sixty. Or, at least, 53 or so. I already have my dad's fine example.

AAAnd... I'd say no, don't buy the LE. Sure, it'd be cool, but are the sword and armor really worth that much? Especially when you already have the game itself? I'm a cheap bastard, so I wouldn't blow the cash, personally.

snotnosed brats?!?!?!? we prefer annoying premature fools with no purpose :D

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

As for the LE (which I didn't see in my original post), I'd say it's worth it if you haven't already got the game. I mean, I got it just because I love the franchise and want to support it more, not for any real desire for the extra content.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to active posting (hopefully). :lol:

Thanks for becoming a gold supporter also. ^_^

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

G'day and welcome to the forums ! Hope you enjoy your time here ! :D

Mandaly

Hullabaloo
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;344018 said:
Welcome to active posting (hopefully). :lol:

Thanks for becoming a gold supporter also. ^_^

You are so very welcome. :D

Rheckameohs

A Pretty Cool Guy
Reaction score

Welcome to ProjectEgo, obey the rules, yadda yadda yadda. Just be cool and people will love you.

You have an awesome name, by the way. Mandaly. It kind of reminds me of the Mandalorians.

Mandaly

Hullabaloo
Reaction score

Rheckameohs;344142 said:
Welcome to ProjectEgo, obey the rules, yadda yadda yadda. Just be cool and people will love you.

You have an awesome name, by the way. Mandaly. It kind of reminds me of the Mandalorians.

Thank you so much. :D