• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I am trying to get Necromancer title

Voball

Reaction score
I am trying to get necromancer title from Chapel of Skorm and i am unable to get it i followed every hint on internet i found but it doesnt work i obtained Skorm's bow if that matters please help me
i am evil, i use no armor to not receive negative alligment modifier i am doing it at midnight of day 6, 13, 20, 27, 34, 41, 48 etc

Last edited:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
It's been a billion years since I played TLC, but is there a title vendor somewhere that you can buy the title from?

I thought that was one way to do it... but it's been a loooooong time so I could be horribly wrong

Voball

Reaction score
It's been a billion years since I played TLC, but is there a title vendor somewhere that you can buy the title from?

I thought that was one way to do it... but it's been a loooooong time so I could be horribly wrong
no its possible rewards from the skorm chapple just as avo's temple has paladin title but am i doing something wrong or am i just unlucky

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I seem to recall this being a nuisance for a lot of people back in the day...there was a Hero save exploit used but likely that's no longer a thing this many years on from game release.

If you have the bow, that's the hardest part because most people struggle to get that - maybe you could just be unlucky as you say.

Think I might have to crack the game out myself and have a go...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
There are a few suggestions here.