• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I can't wait till crismas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score
I can't wait till crismas!

I JUST got done beatting Fable:The Lost Chapters.I loved it!I'm gald the next one is coming out next year.How long have everyone eles been play'n?How long has Fable been out?Also,anybody happy like me?lol

F

FableFreak

Re: I can't wait till crismas!

Well good sir, Fable 2 won't be out in time for this "chrismas" you speak of, because it most likely won't be out until 2008.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

FableFreak;114648 said:
Well good sir, Fable 2 won't be out in time for this "chrismas" you speak of, because it most likely won't be out until 2008.

lol.What I ment by "Crismas" is like when it comes out!

F

FableFreak

I'm sorry, you will have to bear with me. I have no tolerance for people who don't take time to spell with a certain coherence in their sentances. Please explain that agian, i really couldn't understand.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

FableFreak;114660 said:
I'm sorry, you will have to bear with me. I have no tolerance for people who don't take time to spell with a certain coherence in their sentances. Please explain that agian, i really couldn't understand.

I'm sorry...I can't spell...I used Crismas as a metorfore for the day it comes out.I can't wait till Crismas!I can't wait till the game comes out!Get it now?

B

blue crow

Triz Use x mas instead. Anyway fable be nice he is new here.

F

FableFreak

Okay, thank you. Not the greatest metaphor, but whatever... None of us can wait for F2, its going to be ****ING AWESOME!!! :w00t:

B

blue crow

FableFreak;114668 said:
Okay, thank you. Not the greatest metaphor, but whatever... None of us can wait for F@, its going to be ****ING AWESOME!!! :w00t:

Hell yeah i cant wait its goona be the best mother ****ing game ever.

F

FableFreak

blue crow;114667 said:
Triz Use x mas instead. Anyway fable be nice he is new here.

Blue Crow, please tell me how I wasn't being nice. Because I do not notice a single part in my post where I once bacame angry at Triz.

(And why should I treat him any different than a veteran member on here anyway?)

B

blue crow

I'm sorry, you will have to bear with me. I have no tolerance for people who don't take time to spell with a certain coherence in their sentances. Thats what you said from what you said i thought you were being hostile to triz.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

FableFreak;114670 said:
Blue Crow, please tell me how I wasn't being nice. Because I do not notice a single part in my post where I once bacame angry at Triz.

(And why should I treat him any different than a veteran member on here anyway?)

Its alright.....ITS GONNA BE REALL REALL AWSOME!!!I WANNA USE THE GUN!lol

blue crow;114672 said:
I'm sorry, you will have to bear with me. I have no tolerance for people who don't take time to spell with a certain coherence in their sentances. Thats what you said from what you said i thought you were being hostile to triz.

Thanks for looking out for me though.

F

FableFreak

Fable 2 = ****ing Awesome **** and Overlord of All RPG's

blue crow;114672 said:

I've told that same thing to many of the members you deal with daily, Jester for example, and because of that they now spell far better than when they joined. Its not me being mean, its me trying to get them to spell better which is a courtesy to the other members.

H

HodgePodge

Yup. Lemme express my feelings with a little diagram.

3157-v2.jpg
= better than
istockphoto_3051138_bread_full_sliced.jpg
:D

F

FableFreak

Best thing since sliced bread... Thats what Steve said about MySpace, how'd that work out?

H

HodgePodge

Yea, I remember that thread.

"Sorry Steve, I can't hear you, I'm too busy enjoying my delicous SLICED BREAD" lol

F

FableFreak

Good times, say, has anyone seen Steve lately?

J

Jester.

FableFreak;114677 said:
Fable 2 = ****ing Awesome **** and Overlord of All RPG's

I've told that same thing to many of the members you deal with daily, Jester for example, and because of that they now spell far better than when they joined. Its not me being mean, its me trying to get them to spell better which is a courtesy to the other members.
HEY **** YOU!!!!!!!
lol nah yeah I used to spell real ****ty before...if you can belive thato_O:lol:

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

lol....I'm hook on this froum now!

I hope on Fable 2 that there will be more places to go.I want more Fable.ITS GONNA BE *******ING AWSOME!:)

G

gdude987654321

FableFreak;114660 said:

Welcome triz... i like how... and i dont wana make you mad fable freak and im just messing with u dude but ur telling triz and others to take time and spell correctly when u mispelled sentences whilst telling them to spell correctly... thus everyone makes typos... but in triz's case you should try harder to spell correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.