• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I dont know how to re-skin...

B

biggz

I dont know how to re-skin...

can someone help me on this I am getting really bored with being good and want to have some fun and my favorite Armour Is Archons Battle Armour. So I would kind of like to add some blood red and black onto ABA but i dont know how to re-skin stuff.... and also can someone tell me how to reskin swords and stuff?

thnx if anyone can :):)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: I dont know how to re-skin...

Should've been asked in the modding section

H

Hexadecimal

Arcage;89324 said:
whas that mean?

she just means that this is the section for people who need help with the game itself, whereas we have a seperate section to deal with modding questions...
it's just easier to find someone who's able to help more quickly when a thread is in the appropriate section, that's all ^_^

A

Arcage

o i get it now so just posted in wrong fourm?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

No worries. when an admin or mod get on they will move it to the appropriate section. ^_^

OldBoy

Reaction score

biggz;89294 said:
can someone help me on this I am getting really bored with being good and want to have some fun and my favorite Armour Is Archons Battle Armour. So I would kind of like to add some blood red and black onto ABA but i dont know how to re-skin stuff.... and also can someone tell me how to reskin swords and stuff?

thnx if anyone can :):)

Look here.