• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I need to borrow a few dolls and a chicken suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
As the title says. I will return them asap, I need the chicken suit for the colloseum, and the dolls for dollcatcher. My Gamertag is "GunslingerShane". I have the Garth and Theresa dolls.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
If you've got Garth, Reaver, or Hammer doll (or all three), I'm willing to trade or do borrow trade or something. I only have The Dollcatcher (and perfect co-op expression) achievements left and I would love to get those before Fable III comes out.

My gamertag is Rukishou.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
I got Garth and Theresa, I'll help you with the co-op expression one if you want. It's really easiest to use 2 controllers and do it yourself though.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I've got two controllers so I'll probably do that one alone (if I had a working headset maybe, but without it it's too hard to time it right).

Anyway I added you to my friend list so if you or I get anymore dolls (I actually have a friend who should reach Westcliff pretty soon, depending on how fast he plays) we can do The Dollcatcher later. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.