• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I officially hate the ign video reviewer

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Re: I officially hate the ign video reviewer

Yeah, I wasn't happy with it either. I already saw the reviews. I don't need to see them again, but at least I know I'm not alone, in feeling disappointed, like it was also my baby, not just Peters. It's exactly what I expected, been keeping up on it for a year, and it has everything the way it was said, back then. Rumors have ruined a lot it seems, not just in the reviews. To many negative things lately, on other sights. :realmad:
I just want the game, so I can play it for myself, all by myself if need be.:unsure: I know the patch has come thriough, but even if it didn't I just want to play Fable 2.:wub:

J

jslayer81

Yeah, I felt like the reviewer had a negative thing for fable 2.... It doesn't portray the full coolness of the game sadly... We'll see

Just stay hyped guys... Remember this game will be 10X better than fable! So IT WILL BE EPIC

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

The guy sounds like he doesn't care..... and i am going to kill him.....

and WTF?? he's reviewing it like an action game

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

HEY! Guys! Dont let that gay Reviewer let you down! Fables the best game ever!!!

(Cannot watch.. at School illegally haha!) Watch when i get home.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Caboose;218724 said:
The guy sounds like he doesn't care..... and i am going to kill him.....

and WTF?? he's reviewing it like an action game

Maybe that's what he is used to. :unsure: So he really doesn't know how to get into it. But still they need someone big on RPG's to review those kinds of games. I don't know, I just don't agree with him.

J

Jester.

He made me teh sad

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Jester.;218746 said:
He made me teh sad

Poor Jester, don't listen, wait till you are playing, and judge for yourself.:)

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

well, im not even gonna watch it then, but yeah i hate the reveiwers to. iv decided to just ignor all reveiws now. its usually just one dudes opinion anyway.

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

He's a nub so I busted into his coop.
And you know what?

All of them...HENS.

S

shampoomuffin

well maybe its a love it or hate it situation but not to that extreme its more like a love it or "it could be better" situation but i know i will love this game because fable 1 might just be my favorite game as of now and i have learned to not always trust reviewers

D

Dune

I wish they could objectively review games. This guy nitpicked at the cons, blew them out of proportion, and then quickly blew over the pros.

C

Chunk

what do you expect from a guy called hilary? i was quite annoyed at his comments the only thing he seemed to like was the combat. probably due to him being an idiot. he obviously didnt play it much at all.

Orpheus Lupus

The Pretty-Okay Doctor
Reaction score

You do realize he gave it an 8.8 or so, right?

I mean, yes, it was a weird review (Why the heck shouldn't Fable have humor?) and I think it missed the point in a few ways, but still. At least it was only the American reviewer, so as an American I'm not surprised really :p

J

Jiin

to be honest, he is probably right about most of the things he said, im not gonna lie. but it doesnt bug me, my expectation for the game is for it to be better than fable 1, if it can do that, then im happy

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

OMFG! I watche dit.. AND WHAT A PRICK! Im going to go kill him! Arh! Makes me angry!!!!

P

paradise36

ya know ... the guy was just being honest about how he felt about the game.. so dont get upset becuase he didnt think that it was the greatest thing to come out ever...
he at least wont be disapointed if it is BETTER than his expectations..

Kal-El1138

Reaction score

If you find that you like Fable 2 it should not matter how someone reviews a game. It is just one persons opinion if you like it you like it nuff said

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah but it was ashame when he said "Theres a line for RPG Games now and im afraid Fable did not make it" .. That annoyed me!

ARGH!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;218919 said:
Yeah but it was ashame when he said "Theres a line for RPG Games now and im afraid Fable did not make it" .. That annoyed me!

ARGH!
Hm, maybe he knows nothing of English humor. He sounds more like a MMO man to me.:unsure: