• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I want to do that!

• Thread starter Zen the Corrupt
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zen the Corrupt

I want to do that!

This is a thread where you can put some moments that you want to be able to do in Fable 2.

#1: Bowerstone Brawl

You are walking along the streets of the slums at night, drunk as can be, the fist fighters gang leader bumps into you. "Watch where your going" he says. "What'd you say about my wife!" You yell. "What?" the Gang leader says. You quickly punch the fighter in the face knocking him down, the fighter springs upward and does and over head kick, you duck and let the kick hit the local taverns window. A working man walks by with a crate of powder, you push him down to obtain the crate, you bang it against the fighter blinding him with whatever was in there. You punch him multiple times in the gut and then kick him against the tavern wall. The fighter rubs the powder from his eyes and puts his fists up. You stare at him in your bandit outfit (minus the bandana and wearing villager trousers) "Lets get it on bitch!". The fighter grabs you and tosses you through the window of the tavern onto a table that was occupied by a couple. He jumps through and picks up a chair and starts to mercilessly beat you. Before he can put in another blow you use a spell to shockwave him behind the counter, quickly you hold out your hand and use a lightning spell on the kegs of ale behind your opponent and send them into a spastic state, you unleash another a fireball at the kegs as your opponent gets up and causes the ale inside to explode, setting a blaze the tavern. You walk outside, boastful of your victory as you yell out "OWN'D!" and begin playing your air guitar. Just when you are about to head home and attempt physical relations with your wife, a guard points at you calling out "There he is!" he quickly takes you down with his rifle, then goes to get the help of other guards saying "What the hell was this about?"

P

Poppycock

Re: I want to do that!

uh...theres actualy aready a thread on this

P

Poppycock

there should be a few i forget the titles

F

FableFreak

there won't be a Bowerstone in F2.

But who cares because what you said would kick ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.