• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm Here. Worry not.

A

I'm Here. Worry not.

Hey everybody. I've been a member for a bit, but haven't really done any thing. My name is Joel (everyone at once, "Hi Joel.") and consider myself to be a geek. Not a nerd, but a geek. I have a life (or so I'd like to think), and I don't do so well in school, mostly in math (shudders at the thought of it). I live in Northern California. We got everything from drugs to gangsters, you name it, so life doesn't get too boring.

I'm 18 . I'm really into video games, movies, books, and music. Sports not so much. I play the Bass Guitar, drums, trombone, and the kazoo (my dad's the band teacher at the schools, so I had no choice but to play music). I've got 2 brothers and 2 sisters. I'm the youngest of the family, and I'm the last one at home. That means i get all of my parents attention. :'( .

I got into writing Fan-fic about 10 months ago. I only have one story, but it's not finished yet, so I'll be posting by chapter. I get writers block really bad. It takes me awhile to get started writing, but once I get going, I won't stop for days. Exageration, of course, but you get my meaning. I've been redoing some parts of my story,but if you read it on other sites, you might recognize it
Glad to be here with you guys. Thank you and good night. I'll be here all week. Or year. Whatever.

Z

Zingo

Re: I'm Here. Worry not.

Welcome to the forums! Have a soda!

And you're not alone with struggling in mathematics ;)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Mathematics can bite my *** :D

Welcome to the forums and glad to have you here - looking forward to reading the fan fic too ^_^

Z

Zingo

Angel;173255 said:
Looking forward to reading the fan fic too ^_^

Yes. If you don't post it I will beat you. :ninja:

G

games master2

Zingo;173253 said:
Welcome to the forums! Have a soda!

And you're not alone with struggling in mathematics ;)
*joking* soda?! you ignorant piece of scumb.
*not joking* im under age and even im on the can

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Welcome to the Fable 2 fourms.

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

welcome my mathematics dreading comrade! youre just in time, we were about to take over the twix factory

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Oh Jesus, thank God you're here! I was beginning to worry! :p

And yes, welcome and all that.

*cough*maths is evil*cough*

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums, very informative intro. ^_^

R

Rhadiel

hey. welcome to the foums. and u have a fan fic? cool ^_^ive got multiple fanfics on this forum, and another one the Gears forum, and a book in the process

D

Dragon_Disciple

Welcome new soul-minion...I mean "friend." If you ever need help with math I'll be more than glad to help you, seeing as math is one of the only things I'm good at. Anyway, be careful around here, people are known to steal your pants...wait a minute...curses! They struck me again! Get back here with me pantaloons! *runs off in underwear, throwing fireballs about*

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Hello Joel! Welcome to the Fable 2 Forums!