• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'm new!

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score
I'm new!

I'm new here...I got Qs.1# I don't wanna be a villagerWhat do I do?2#Where is my pic?

B

blue crow

Re: I'm new!

Umm you need to post a lot and it will increase your rank. To get an avater go to your profile and click on avater settings.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

blue crow;114624 said:
Umm you need to post a lot and it will increase your rank. To get an avater go to your profile and click on avater settings.

Thanks man!!!! You really help.Finally,someone who helps me!

B

blue crow

Triz;114626 said:
Thanks man!!!! You really help.Finally,someone who helps me!

No problem its just my duty to help.

H

HodgePodge

Nice song inn your sig btw. They have that in Dave Mirra for Xbox, I used to love that game :p
On topic: Of course you do. :p

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums...You may address me as Dark_Master, Dark Lord, or the Dark One. For I am the almighty Necromancer. So go ahead and get that in your brain. NOW! :)

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

HodgePodge;114633 said:
Nice song inn your sig btw. They have that in Dave Mirra for Xbox, I used to love that game :p
On topic: Of course you do. :p

I thought I was the only one who know that song!I didn't know it was on that game....I herd it on my brother's MP3 player...I LOVE that song!!lol

F

FableFreak

Welcome to our humble little community. Here you will find some of the scariest, and possibly most insane people in the world.

Examples:

Me (I'm ****ing psycho, I own 15 guns and have 20,000 rounds of ammuniton in my closet. Trip wires and mines lace my frontyard)

Hexadecimal (She has a thing for Slavery i.e. Tsuyu)

Tsuyu (The Swedish Slave, has a penchant for heavy metal and leather. Just don't get caught in a white T-shirt in a rainstorm with him...)

Steve (He seems innocent enough... But behind his calm mannerisms could lie a man with many skeletons in his closet. literal skeletons.)

Angel (That name contradicts her entire personallity)

Andy/Dark Drakan (Not much is known about this shady figure, except for the fact that when he gets some liquor in his system he enjoys a baby or two... or nine.)

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

nice cast disection

F

FableFreak

I considered it, but you both didn't seem crazy enough. Plus I like you too much to make fun of you... :p

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Welcome to the Fable 2 Forum, Triz.

Nice staff summary, FableFreak. By the way: stop looking in my closet! ^_^

F

FableFreak

There were more than just skeletons in there... You know what I'm talking about! (How could you Steve? HOW COULD YOU!!?!?!??!)

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

Welcome 'aboard

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

welcome to the forums nice avatar by the way

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

FableFreak;114680 said:
Welcome to our humble little community. Here you will find some of the scariest, and possibly most insane people in the world.

Examples:

Me (I'm ****ing psycho, I own 15 guns and have 20,000 rounds of ammuniton in my closet. Trip wires and mines lace my frontyard)

Hexadecimal (She has a thing for Slavery i.e. Tsuyu)

Tsuyu (The Swedish Slave, has a penchant for heavy metal and leather. Just don't get caught in a white T-shirt in a rainstorm with him...)

Steve (He seems innocent enough... But behind his calm mannerisms could lie a man with many skeletons in his closet. literal skeletons.)

Angel (That name contradicts her entire personallity)

Andy/Dark Drakan (Not much is known about this shady figure, except for the fact that when he gets some liquor in his system he enjoys a baby or two... or nine.)

You, good sir, just made it into teh signature! :lol: (Sadly, the Amazing Expanding Chest Girl and Fudgehog had to go...)

Oh yeah, welcome Triz! ;)