• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Introduction (myself)

T

TalonX

Introduction (myself)

Hello fable community,
my name is Talonx (obvoiusly) and i have just made this thread so i can say hello to everyone who is willing to say hi back, i dont mind if send me stuff that is profanic just make sure it isnt sexist or racist and it will be all ok, if you wish to know my a bit about myself just check my profile and all the information will be displayed, thankyou all for making me a part of this community and i hope i get on with everyone and vice versa (even though the chances are imposiible of me to get along with everyone) and i cant wait till Fable 2 is released in Australia which is where i live (obviously)

Your newest and loyal member,
TalonX

:):D:wub::p;):cool::lol::(^_^:ninja:o_O:kiss::':)blush::O:w00t:=]:wacko::rolleyes::unsure::realmad:

H

Hexadecimal

Re: Introduction (myself)

Helloo
welcome to the boards :D

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Hi talon. Nice name. :D :thumbsup:

H

HodgePodge

"Welcome. Projectego.net is a peaceful forum, I'll have to confiscate your e-Weapons for now. And none of that funny Spam stuff, or we'll have to throw you in the Tavern Cellar for a few days and get it all out of your system. So, enjoy your stay..." - Projectego.net Town Guard. (I did all of that from memory from the BS guard that meets you when you first go into town :p)

B

blu phoenix

Hi and Welcome to the boards!:D:w00t:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums, hope you like it here at ProjectEgo ^_^

Lonely-Druid

Pyramid Head fan
Reaction score

Welcome fellow Aussie! We won't bite, well, As long as you don't feed us the delicious spam.:p

Hope you enjoy it here, I know I do!

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Welcome to the Fable 2 Forums, TalonX! :)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Ah, good morning/evening/whatever time it is over there compared to here - and welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll get along with everyone just fine...we stopped biting people a while back and the scratches hardly even hurt anymore...^_^

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome TalonX
Tis a fine forum you've happened upon. Feel free to use the search function A LOT :p

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

Aloha ... and fro the record that guard that confiscated my weapons did NOT last very long nobody touches my weapons of mass destruction