• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is the CE content available on the marketplace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ovanaco

Is the CE content available on the marketplace?

Is the collector's edition content available for download on the xbox live marketplace? Or is it solely exclusive to those who bought the collector's edition?

If someone could answer this for me it would be greatly appreciated.

NateMio

Randooooooooomnezz
Reaction score
Re: Is the CE content available on the marketplace?

well, i don't think it will be out for MS points because then why would you buy the CE edition? but i don't know maybe >_>

O

Ovanaco

Well, the CE comes with much more than just the DLC, so that may be another reason to buy it, but I bought the normal edition and I'm pretty concerned about losing out on any extra content.

Y

Yoyomaniac

well, Its never been done before so its not likely, Try asking them, convince them it will be a great success with great profit for them.

O

Ovanaco

Yeah, I don't know why they wouldn't have it for download, I mean, the DLC isn't the only thing that comes with the CE...Besides it isn't exactly fair to us standard edition users...

N

Necronomnicon

It's a small patch too enable content already on all of the discs actually, the patch is about 56k in size... I dunno how that'd float int he marketplace idea but it would take a few months likely if it was decided to make it available for purchase once enough of the limited sold

MasterJh

Reaction score

Ovanaco;219310 said:
Yeah, I don't know why they wouldn't have it for download, I mean, the DLC isn't the only thing that comes with the CE...Besides it isn't exactly fair to us standard edition users...

Lol? It's only £5/$10 more to get CE and you say it's not fair, if you don't think it's fair then buy the CE not the norma edition, it isn't rocket science.

Kal-El1138

Reaction score

My ce didn't even come with the codes

MasterJh

Reaction score

Yeah, alot of CE in North America have had that problem...Thank goodness i live in Egnaldn :p

S

Selejx

THe CE stuff is reserved only for those who got the CE code in their CE copy. The rest of us are just out of luck and can't get it. The stuff wasn't that good anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.