• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is there a way to obtain "Jack Of Blades" title?

Wofty

Jack of Blades
Reaction score
Is there a way to obtain "Jack Of Blades" title?

Hello, its me and my newbish questions.

This time im asking, if there is a way to obtain "Jack of Blades" title, and i mean not a custom one, but a title that is actually in game, and the people say it, like 'Oh mighy lord Deathbringer" etc. ex. "Oh my god its jack of blades, what are we going to do!" also, is there a way to have jack's sounds? I mean, when you attack and get attacked to have his sounds, and MOSTLY is there a way to have jack's laugh when using the Evil Laugh Expression (i think there was one cutscene where he laughed)

Wofty

Jack of Blades
Reaction score
Re: Is there a way to obtain "Jack Of Blades" title?

I'm currently beating the "Evil side of the game", the first time i saw jack was on the arena tough. Ill tell you if i find it.

PS: Oh by the way, i tough it will be stupid to make a whole new thread about that, but is there a way to walk in fable, i mean...its more creepy to walk with horns and such than running around

PS 2: I didn't know how to name my problem, so i'll ask here. but i deleted hero_tall hero_strong etc. the meshes that make you big, but when i fought JoB (5 minutes ago) I noticed that he is tall, i mean like me with full health or w/e makes you tall. The thing that is annoying me, is that the Sword of Aeons is bigger than me, so how can i "return" the hero_tall.bnfc or w/e it was, without me making a backup before that? I mean, i found it, i added it to the meshes, but i had to write some kind of codes or something.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Wofty;362637 said:
I'm currently beating the "Evil side of the game", the first time i saw jack was on the arena tough. Ill tell you if i find it.

PS: Oh by the way, i tough it will be stupid to make a whole new thread about that, but is there a way to walk in fable, i mean...its more creepy to walk with horns and such than running around

PS 2: I didn't know how to name my problem, so i'll ask here. but i deleted hero_tall hero_strong etc. the meshes that make you big, but when i fought JoB (5 minutes ago) I noticed that he is tall, i mean like me with full health or w/e makes you tall. The thing that is annoying me, is that the Sword of Aeons is bigger than me, so how can i "return" the hero_tall.bnfc or w/e it was, without me making a backup before that? I mean, i found it, i added it to the meshes, but i had to write some kind of codes or something.
should have backed up your files.... And dude, why dont you actually change your character to jack of blades? Like take the jack of blades body. Maybe you want be too short if you did that.

Wofty

Jack of Blades
Reaction score

whaaaaaaaat? Take JoB's body? HOW! Tellz meh!
PS: I bough the JoB title using Fable Shop trainer thing.

jwc2200

Reaction score

You can get original game files off the retail disks, click the link in my sig for detailed info on how to get them and where to put them.
You need the game.bin, save the one you have modded, then put the original in the right folder, open FE and write down the tall-bone thing, put your modded file back, then add the info back into the modded game.bin. Or, put the original game.bin where it goes, then redo all your mods.