• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jack Of Blades Sword Perm Glow!

Lazarus

Lone Wolf
Reaction score
Jack Of Blades Sword Perm Glow!

Hai people but is there any way to get Jack Of Blades's Sword Glow from his Sword to the Sword Of Aeons you are able to use? I dont want to use it as a Flourish! I think it would be awesome if it was showing all the time like Jack's Sword Of Aeons! Its just that I HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE ON GOOGLE & messed around with the Sword Jack uses but still no luck! If anyone can help me then........ Thanks! :D

Lazarus

Lone Wolf
Reaction score
Re: Jack Of Blades Sword Perm Glow!

Nevermind I did it! But still! More help for the needy! I know there might be another way but this is how I did it! Use all of your Augment Effects for 1 Effect all the same to make the sword have a Perm Glow or whatever you wish to call it! For Starters: Go to Object & find a weapon of your Choice! Example: I.D: 5526 (Sword Of Aeons) & another I.D: 5528 (Avo's Tear & its also known as SWORD_OF_AEONS_GOOD)

Double Click it & a Window should come up & when it does you should focus on the right panel & when you scroll down to see CObjectAugmentationsDef! Click the top link & in the left panel you click on AugmentationParticles! Once done that you can then double click on effects & choose the effects to replace all effects on the weapon or just some!

I hope what I said brings good news! :D

Good Luck! ^_^