• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jack's Sword of Aeons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zero

Jack's Sword of Aeons

Hey i was woundering if ther is a way to get the real sword of aeons the one jack uses when you fight him tha can do all that cool **** cause honestly when he dies you get a dollar genreal version of what he had.....So i was woundering if ther is a way to get it cause it looks like the one he uses has a modded auguments that really kick ass so it cant be a script.....

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Re: Jack's Sword of Aeons

Sorry to say this but...What you see is what you get. There is no way to up the power of the SoA, though there might be a secret glitch or something.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
Sorry to say this but...What you see is what you get. There is no way to up the power of the SoA, though there might be a secret glitch or something.

Or mod for PC version maybe as the weapon code must be accessible in the game script.

Z

Zero

I was thinking about it in the pc version which im thinking of geting :)

T

Talvar

Ive modded Star Wars EaW myself and ill took to change the power of a ship was the editing of a couple of numbers so this must be straight forward enough

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Talvar said:
Ive modded Star Wars EaW myself and ill took to change the power of a ship was the editing of a couple of numbers so this must be straight forward enough

Thats basic modding yeah, and it would take just a simple mod to make the script for Jacks Sword accessible i would have thought but who knows, maybe it might take a pro modder.

T

Talvar

Look around on Fable Modding Sites, you can find very useful tools

Z

Zero

hey wher can i find some modding sites.

P

porschephiliac

Uhm, how do you mod? I've always wondered...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

porschephiliac said:

Need a Fable toolkit etc to create things into. Most games companies send them with the games now becuase modders are making loads of games better.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

porschephiliac said:
I believe there is a Fable SDK (Software Development Kit) available on the official Lionhead Ltd. website. However I imagine you will need some general knowledge of programming languages in order to actually mod the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.