• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jack's Sword of Aeons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tony007

Jack's Sword of Aeons?

I don't think the Sword of Aeons is that kind of weapon that would "take over the world." First, it's freaking weak. Second, it doesn't look so tough. Third, it's not so fancy. What i want is a mod that would let you keep the lighting that was squirming around the sword after you defeat Jack and before you...
kill your sister?

I've seen a mod that does that (or does it? it said (XBOX) Jack's Sword of Aeons) but it's for XBOX, any PC version?

K

Kusumura

Re: Jack's Sword of Aeons?

Quick question:
Do you have Fable Explorer?
If you do, I think I could guide you through the way to add it into your inventory. There's an item... SWORD_OF_AEONS_FOR_JACK or something like that that I haven't tried yet because I don't wanna screw up my game ^_^.

R

ruler_of_albion

ok.. you are really picky huh? that sword is NOT weak... i have modded it in but i only have the TLC files no game.. i have the fable game.. and look.. all you do its change 1 setting.. forgot where though lol if i think of it i will let you know

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

How could you say it was weak when it was that powerful they had to reduce its power in TLC...?

R

ruler_of_albion

i see dark drakan agrees with me.. and seeing as hes like.. the most active user tied with sephi... :p

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

i agree its not weak any thing over 200 in an un-modded fable is strong and since this is in the mod section if you think it is weak then just up the dmg

R

ruler_of_albion

3 ppl hahah! man it seems you should start being less judgemental eh?

H

Hexadecimal

ruler_of_albion;106154 said:
i see dark draken agrees with me.. and seeing as hes like.. the most active user tied with sephi... :p

he has almost twice as many posts as Seph does... when did "double" become "tied"? o_O

ruler_of_albion;106159 said:
3 ppl hahah! man it seems you should start being less judgemental eh?

who's being judgemental? he stated his opinion on a sword... if the sword's feelings are hurt it can go ahead and flag his post ;):lol:

R

ruler_of_albion

well... sephi is like.. everywhere on this forum so i dont consider post counts there... and still lol is opinion is pretty picky... not saying mine arent

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Ok, let's keep on topic please guys. Ta.

K

Kusumura

Q: Well, if you don't mind me saying, 007, *Pulls out 007's own Walther PPK and fires it point-blanc at his head =D*"

Right, I miss-understood what you said before. I speed-read and thought you wanted it in your inventory ^_^.
Whilst I agree they could've given you a little more incentive to take it un-modded, upper the dmg yourself if you feel like complaining. Or Do so ever kindly as somebody to do it for you? Read the "Your own Legendary Weapon!" sticky by Droded for a guide.

B

Balverine

i say u should be able to the special moves jack does

H

Hexadecimal

Balverine;133889 said:
i say u should be able to the special moves jack does

yeah... you posted that in your other thread as well... and this thread is over 2 months old... so rather than necromance this dead thread, I'm just going to close this one down, as we don't need 2 threads to discuss 1 topic =]

Status
Not open for further replies.