• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jasontated is in the House Yo

Jasontated

Hail Satan dark lord & master.
Reaction score
Jasontated is in the House Yo

Whats up my fellow fable freaks well facts about me hmm : i am a fable freak well that puting it lightly i have beeten the game 45 times and i am still playing it (i think i have a problem) well any way i have just started modding fable becuse befor i was playing on my xbox but well then the world ended(world ended = my dog ate my flipping Fable lost chapters Disc) so i realy did not want to spend 10$ to buy a new won so i just pirated it from the web but yea hmm more facts i am 16 love girls go nuts for caffeine and suger wine is fun to beer is kinda gay not going to lie hmm o and i never read wether or not i could say bad things on this site with out getting banned soo if i am not allowed i will most likly get banned for this message o and i do some skripting mapping and iconing SO i think everyone gets the idea right right if not go jump off a bed that is tied to a tree that happens to be hanging of a cliff.:w00t: sounds fun right "are you going to just stand there like a lemon"

F

FableFreak

Re: Jasontated is in the House Yo

I am the first and only FableFreak. Nice to have someone with your spunk on here. Always nice to have a new member. I advise you read the rules before going any further on this site, although they are simple to follow. Just be considerate and don't be a ****ing ****. Its that simple.

Rules

(And girls, how can you not love them? They're awesome! At times...)

S

Sogen

Welcome fellow noob. People are nice round these parts just when evur u see that Sephi character run like hell man.......Just run like hell.

F

FableFreak

I can't stand you noobs who act like you know everything! You come in here like you are greater than me! Like you know more and are cooler. I hate noobs.

*****ing sarcasm for those who didn't get it*

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forum. :D

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

People are nice round these parts just when evur u see that Sephi character run like hell man.......Just run like hell

^is this the sephi you were talking about? hmm if anything id say youre intimidated by her. so youre dog ate your TLC disk eh? send 'im over to my house and ill take him on a nice trip to the Meat Packing Factory :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums, interesting Intro indeed.

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

That means you are being watched.

S

Solus

Jasontated;158618 said:
Whats up my fellow fable freaks well facts about me hmm : i am a fable freak well that puting it lightly i have beeten the game 45 times and i am still playing it (i think i have a problem) well any way i have just started modding fable becuse befor i was playing on my xbox but well then the world ended(world ended = my dog ate my flipping Fable lost chapters Disc) so i realy did not want to spend 10$ to buy a new won so i just pirated it from the web but yea hmm more facts i am 16 love girls go nuts for caffeine and suger wine is fun to beer is kinda gay not going to lie hmm o and i never read wether or not i could say bad things on this site with out getting banned soo if i am not allowed i will most likly get banned for this message o and i do some skripting mapping and iconing SO i think everyone gets the idea right right if not go jump off a bed that is tied to a tree that happens to be hanging of a cliff.:w00t: sounds fun right "are you going to just stand there like a lemon"

You literally finished Fable 45 times? I think that's a record :shifty:
If you still own part of the disc, then that's not really "piracy" :thumbsup:

S

Sogen

Man;158721 said:
^is this the sephi you were talking about? hmm if anything id say youre intimidated by her. so youre dog ate your TLC disk eh? send 'im over to my house and ill take him on a nice trip to the Meat Packing Factory :D

It was a Joke:lol:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums and good to have you here :D

Jasontated

Hail Satan dark lord & master.
Reaction score