• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just a few questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkCynder

Reaction score
Well first of all, I don't see ANY job signs at all. ... Is this a bug? Or is it supposed to happen for some time? I've only looked a little in Bowerstone.

Also, what's a good way to make money? I'm a few million dollars in debt (after the half-way point in the game, obviously.) and I have no idea how to get some good gold without a job.

Invalid1021

Reaction score
Pie making is usually really fast if you upgrade it in the road to rule.. You can find the signs in Brightwall, near the barber, across from the vendor carts...

Other than that, real estate maybe... ?

Xveas

Reaction score
Easiest way to make money is to buy as much property as possible, at least until youre making 10k every 5 minutes. Then, before you finish playing for the night or before you go to sleep, put a rubberband around the joysticks of your 360 controller(the single rubberband connecting the two so the point towards each other. Your character will walk circles all night as your game runs while you sleep. Wake up the next morning and you'll have tons of gold to buy more property. I did this trick while making 40k every 5 minutes and after I slept one night I woke up the next morning with 8.5 million gold/ Easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.