• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Just a few things peter said would b for sure in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkoverlord

Just a few things peter said would b for sure in the game

*Peter spoke of 3 things: combat, the world and story. Dynamic locations, for instance, you walked through the forest and came upon a campground you could do 1 or 2 things, befriend its inhabitants or kill them. If u befriend them and visited in 10 years, the small campground might become a village or even a city. If you killed them instead, the campground might remain just as u left it 10 years after.

* If you start off poor, you eventually can earn enough money to buy, a catacomb, house, barn or even a castle. When you buy property you own it. The place you buy unlocks gameplay contents specific to that location.

*Last and my favorite:lol: *-You start out like in the first a little kid but you, can choose to be "male or female" . If you select female as you grow your female phisical attributes will to. Unlike in fable 1 you have a thing called "unconditional love" which takes marriage as he says to a new level and enables you to have kids it is confirmed you can have kids, man i am good.:w00t:

R

rocky

Re: Just a few things peter said would b for sure in the game

that is awesome! thanks alot. im looking forward to owning a castle :D

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

On a similar note, they are developing an entire new physics system just to make your character's boobs grow n' bounce and stuff boobs do.

:thumbsup:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Just so long as it doesn't involve breast feeding or anything gross like that...seeing as you can now have kids and all.....

Do you reckon you could have a gender alignment too for the, ahem, "confused" heroes of the guild? Could provide some interesting new options for traders too...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;26256 said:
Just so long as it doesn't involve breast feeding or anything gross like that...seeing as you can now have kids and all.....

Nah, its more like how they grow as your character reaches her teenage years and all that.

R

rocky

"but he did say that you can have multiple kids and that they would love you unconditionally.

Further, they would imitate you, whether you're good or evil. A seven-year-old might come rushing out of the house yelling "Daddy, daddy, daddy!" And, if you're evil, he might point out to you his new tattoo or boast about something awful he had done."

bwahaha little minions :)

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Yeah, figured as much... and I do like the sound of dynamic locations, it must be said

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Now THAT appeals to me.....my own kid refuses to be in the same room as me most of the time these days so I need new mindless creatures to control....shame really - she was coming along so well.....

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Yeah, Artifcial Intelligence is sooo much better than Free Will! :devil:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Amen, brother....amen....

D

darkoverlord

"I wander" -*since u can have a castle and all, if you can be a king u know and have servants and henchmen to do ur bidings for u, or say u r evil and u raid a village mabye u have a convoy acompany u so when u have trouble u dont even have to raise a finger*:lol:

K

kizdabest

i cant wait to have me some kids i think u should be able to take them out on adventures with u and train them in fighting thatd be so cool

Status
Not open for further replies.