• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Keeping Default Summon?

C

caducues

Keeping Default Summon?

can you have your default summon recognized as the highest level summon? say for instance i open FE, click + SPECIAL_ABILITIES_SUMMON_SPELL_DEF then double click 7354 bringing me into the summon spells personal menu, again click +SPECIAL_ABILITIES_SUMMON_SPELL_DEF in the new menu. scroll down and click on B52817A0 DefaultSummon and now it gives you a menu with a 5 digit value that represents a certain creature it will summon default being the hornet which has a value of 72493 as you will see when you bring up the link. now when you click reference button on the right side of the 5 digit value labeled "..." it gives you all the creatures and objects you could possibly summon as a default. so if i were to select CREATURE_RIVAL_HERO_JACK_OF_BLADES, apply and save, go into the game and summon a ghostly figure of Jack with the sword of aeons in his hand, cool right!? real cool all up until he slaughters his first pip-squeek victim and then transforms into the that victim... now with out further ado HOW DO YOU PREVENT THIS! is there another form of modifying the summon ability so you can keep the summon you desire. i fiddled with the unknown values slightly in the + SPECIAL_ABILITIES_SUMMON_SPELL_DEF drop down menu and i have not had any breakthrough yet.... any advice?

C

caducues

Re: Keeping Default Summon?

but what value in the summon special ability menu on FE is the rank? and plus i wonder if any creature titled as default no matter how powerful or how high of rank will always be replaced.... hmmmmmm:hmm:

C

caducues

Re: Keeping Default Summon?

well... when i changed the rank as you instructed (mind you i also changed CREATURE_RIVAL_HERO_JACK's PBrain value from theFirst_Summon_Hornet to CREATURE_Rival_Hero_Jack) and the game crashed as soon as i summoned him.... tried to change everything back and still nothing.... then i changed the default summon character completely by replacing jack with maze... and still nothing... any ideas on what could have happened? i fear the PBrain is more delecate than i presumed.