• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

LEGENDARY WEAPONS ACHIEVEMENT

Reavershots

Reaction score
The achievement states that only 50 weapons are needed. I have had 60 before, on a previous save file & currently on the Evil Hero save file (other 3 are good heroes) I have 46 Weapons.
I've been working on a Evil Hero in hopes that I get;
Jack's Hammer, Skorm's Justice, Ice Maiden, Black Dragon, Dead Ned Revolver, Tannar's Glory, Really Sharp Scissors & Swinging Sword.
Not even certain Thundaraga & HammerWhale are legit weapons in Fable3 as I've never been able to get those. I've played Fable 3 from beginning to end 9 times already currently on my 10th playthrough. That's how I've managed to accumulate as many weapons as i have thus far.
If someone wants to be a good Samaritan & donate their: Jack's Hammer, Skorm's Justice, Tannar Glory, Hammerwhale, Thundaraga, Black Dragon, or Ice Maiden,
My 360 tag is: CelticCr0w.
I'm highly Sufficient in Skill, therefore the Guns are priority.
If you only have 1 of these, but your Blacksmith Shopes have extras to spare, I'd gladly join in while you play soni can get the weapons from your Blacksmiths.
Just invite me into your Albion, as you are playing. Just know that my Hero's Morality is not quite goodygoody. So i will act accordingly to a more questionable alignment.