• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Loaded FMPS?

C

clowking

Loaded FMPS?

This has probally been talked about before but iam very tired and plus iam sick so my brain isnt in its full search the forum state but i did check but havent seemed to find anything so i was wondering if you guys could help me.

When i use fable explorer iam using the newest one 4.1 i think when i load fmps i cant seem to find where they are so i cant use for example OBJECT_SOMETHING for demon door tngs or other tngs so i was wondering if i was doing something wrong or if the fmps i loaded arent in OBJECT.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Loaded FMPS?

Why do you need to know where they are?

C

clowking

cause i dont know what the name for the item is because when you put an item in a chest using "OBJECT_HEALTH_POTION" for example sometimes it changes so for example on fmp i loaded was called dual weild beta 1 is it OBJECT_DUAL_WIELD_BETA_1? or what?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

why would duel wielding be an object? And why would you need to spawn it. If it's duel welding than your character should wield two weapons

C

clowking

than that means i broke something but anyways last question armor and weapon fmps go to object tho right? and thanks for your help

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

yep :D Armor and weapons go into Objects list.

C

clowking

Thanks! "Knowing is half the battle!"

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

+rep for helping out Sephi ^_^

H

HodgePodge

Okay, if you load an fmp, it'll be a little ways down the OBJECT list, not at the bottom. And before you spawn it, click save mods and run fable, then exit fable, then spawn it ;)

C

clowking

Wow i really dont think the new fable explorer likes me when i use to have the old one i could find my stuff like it was nothing the fmps i load dont even show up wow....

C

clowking

Yeah i have it. My brother sent me the old FE so i should be good now :lol:

OldBoy

Reaction score

clowking;130668 said:
cause i dont know what the name for the item is because when you put an item in a chest using "OBJECT_HEALTH_POTION" for example sometimes it changes so for example on fmp i loaded was called dual weild beta 1 is it OBJECT_DUAL_WIELD_BETA_1? or what?

§ephiroxa§;130671 said:
yep :D Armor and weapons go into Objects list.

HodgePodge;130686 said:
Okay, if you load an fmp, it'll be a little ways down the OBJECT list, not at the bottom. And before you spawn it, click save mods and run fable, then exit fable, then spawn it ;)

New objects will always be somewhere in the top of the OBJECT list with ID / number higher then 14760

F

fad_boy

hello and how can i spawn something in a chest?

F

fad_boy

can't i spawn anything in a chest without an albion explorer?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

No, you can't. o_O

F

fad_boy

i downloaded albion explorer, but when i click for example on heroguildcomplexinside and then on world editor it comes an error message and i can't open it!

please help:-(

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score

whats fmps?

F

fad_boy

please help me with the world editor from the albion explorer! what should i do to open the world editor???