• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

lol damn this is lame XD

C

Chuck Norris Fan

lol damn this is lame XD

I just got something really lame. o_O

When i started a new game i wanted to have a wife right to the begin so i taked one of the Apprentice girl in the Hero Guild i wanted her becose she have a different voice a better one that the other anyway.......

I taked her to Okvale long way....

I buy the house there and i married her.

Nice little scene......

After the scene i just saw that she still have the face hidden with her hood! >_<

So i wonder if there was a way to just take out her hood becose i like the look of the Apprentice Hero girl.

If i cant just take out her hood well....

Is not the end of the world she still cute. =P

Anyway i going to sleep so i will take a look at the response when i going to wake up cya later all ^^

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Re: lol damn this is lame XD

Lol. Thats pretty funny.:lol:

K

KmAI

Congrats. Your wife wears a burka.. welcome to islam.

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

you could check their CCreatureDef and remove the shirt that was spawned in the inventory, or if there's nothing there you'd be nearly screwed. You could always change the model

C

Chuck Norris Fan

Na for the Modding thing i cant my mods programe dont work so XD

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

yea and if you do manage to remove it do you know what thatll mean? shell be TOPLESS!!! now its not right unless you get her consent. start slow, with a dinner and a movie, then you can discuss it after a few years

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Why would you want to make her look like one of the other women in the game. I thought it was cool to have a wife from the guild.

If you want to have an ordinary wife the easiest way is to kill her and marry someone else. It's also a quick way to get a lot of renown fast.