• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Look what the gator drug in...

AWD Drift WRX

Reaction score
Hey guys, been stalking (if you call it that) on here for a couple weeks and after I went through and tried to finish all the achievements in silence, I've decided to make an account on here. Let me tell you about myself...

The name is Blake. I am the normal 16-year old guy. From North Carolina, currently living in Louisiana... ugh... Avid gamer, casual drinker, and believes cars are what God made us for. Haha. Major Motorsports fan, drifting, rally, NASCAR, F1... You name, I love it.

My gaming side... I love Fable. Have been since I got my old wimpy 448 mb RAM computer that played Fable: TLC so well. And then it went from there. I love FPS games as well. In-game I usually sit back with something smooth and let the good times roll. It ain't about winning, but fun to though. Enjoy the game for what it is, milk it dry of what it delivers. Enjoy what happens in game. Makes it all the more enjoyable. I try to play respectably, cursing here and there is normal for a game, but I treat everyone fair. I hate a mic, so don't expect me to talk. I don't have one anyway and I won't buy one anytime soon.

I am a musician. I play too many instruments to count. You can find me on Musician MySpace at myspace.com/antemetal. I love Hard Rock, Metal, and everything from there. If it has chunky chords, I probably listen to it.

So yeah, that is me in a nutshell. Send me a message if you wanna co-op or something. I am probably down for that anytime unless I got my lady friend over.

Dentie

Reaction score
Hey dude welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay, or else.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
welcome to the forums. i started trying to learn guitar again just 2 days ago, and was literally practicing hurt by nine inch nails this whole time :O
minor key=SWEET

welcome to the forums, and the past tense of drag is dragged, though drugs are always fun.

AWD Drift WRX

Reaction score
I am country in the heart buddy. I love grammar but I am country,

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
eww is that a rap reference? :'(

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
*revering music*
Welcome! :cool:

AWD Drift WRX

Reaction score
Thank you.

And no, I hate rap to death. Well, I like my Country Grammar. Lol. Nelly is cool. Old school Nelly.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Sound like me with anything other than that. And you rock KsE right?
can't say i do. i may have liked them, but i hope you'll know what i mean when i say it's music lost to a relationship. :lol:
there's just no getting it back.

AWD Drift WRX

Reaction score
can't say i do. i may have liked them, but i hope you'll know what i mean when i say it's music lost to a relationship. :lol:
there's just no getting it back.
Yeah. I know what you mean. KsE got me through it. :p

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
I realized that I have welcomed no one through the entire month of November. Knowing what a thrill it is for new members to be greeted by yours truly, I resigned myself to going back and greeting them all.

AKA, holy **** I am bored.

WELCOME, blake. Please keep in mind that I still hold a grudge against the state of Louisiana over that jackass James Ryder Randall. On the other hand, North Carolina has a special place in my heart for those goofy-looking Ohioan kids who went down there and flew those really cool kites with the Lifesaving Service guys. I hear they even stuck engines on the things!

So, I am neutral to you. Just don't tell me you're a Cowboys fan, and we'll be good.