• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lotsa Loops

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score
Lotsa Loops

I need things, point me in the riight direction and i can do the rest,

-( 1 )-
I need to know what exactly a "blender" is and where to download it,

-( 2 )-
What is a good re-texturing tool other than the one here? http://forums.projectego.net/re-texturing-dummies-3558/

-( 3 )-
What do I use to build maps and levels?

-( 4 )-
Add on to Number 2, How do I recolor my armor?

-( 5 )-
If you visit this page and you dont have an answer, just post "no comment" i need to have these questions answered eventually and i dont want to have to start reposting new threads, please and thank you!

:ninja::lol::ninja::p

W

wtfnubzerg

Re: Lotsa Loops

JohnDoe;229435 said:
1. A blender is an electric kitchen appliance used for a variety of purposes, but I use mine for liquidizing berries and other small fruits to make a smoothie.
If you mean Blender (capital "b"), that's something else. Blender is a 3D modeling package made available here. Having said that, you could also try anything found here or here, though of these, Blender's the best candidate.

I lol'd IRL.:lol:

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score

thank you JD, i owe ya one ;) 7/10 of my mind was telling me you'd ne the first one posting here :ninja::)

W

wtfnubzerg

OFC he'd be the first, he's a forum troll >.>

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

See John, people like you here =p

Over at FableTLCMod all the people hate him, call him a jerk, that kinda stuff. Mostly because he helps people by pointing out every single flaw, and offering an answer for it if he can (which he usually does), and many of the noobs can't handle that, they just take offense instead of learning, which often leads to another post later to them pointing out more flaws, until they either leave or learn from their mistakes (often times they just leave).

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score

Well JD is thorough, i need my info like that or else its just, "heres some info, fill in the blanks with crap you've never heard of and figure it out..."

:ninja: ^-^