• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Making Powerful Spells/Augmentations

L

Lone Wolf

Making Powerful Spells/Augmentations

Powerful Spells

Tools:

• Fable Explorer

• Eyes
Instructions:
1) Open up Fable Explorer

2) Scroll down to the bottom of this list until you find lots of things called 'SPECIAL_ABILITIES_.......'

1eqce9.jpg

3) Double click on the particular spell you want then select the 'SPECIAL_ABILITIES' not the 'NULLDEF' one.

152j8eb.jpg

4) Click on the little arrow that is beside the spell name.

5) Each different spell will have lots of different effects, you can change all of these, for example Damage changes the damage the spell causes.

I am using the spell assassin's rush and I will be changing the distance you travel when the spell is used. Select 'DistancePerLevel'.

28r2vqs.jpg

6) Now change each of the numbers to a higher number, obviously the higher you set the number the further you will move when you use the spell.

7) Hit the apply changes button, then go to the 'actions' tab and click 'Save Mods and Run Fable' .

The End

If you did it all right your normal spell should be replaced by a super powerful spell.

L

Lone Wolf

Re: Making Powerful Spells/Augmentations

Powerful Augmentations

Tools:

• Same as before
Instructions:

1) Open Fable Explorer.

2) Scroll down till you find CAugmentationDef. Then double-click on it.

mj5uyo.jpg

3) Now choose the Augmentation you want to edit (the only way to tell which one is which is to see what the effects of each are). Now double-click on it.

4) Now there a should be a list of effects, some of these are:

• Added Damage - The damage added to your weapon.
  • Experience Rate - The rate at which you gain experience.
Add to the effects you want then hit 'Apply Changes'

zveyja.jpg

5) Go to the 'actions' tab and select 'Save Mods and Run Fable'.

The End

Now if you did it right you should have a very powerful augmentation, this will replace the aug you overwrite.

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score
Re: Making Powerful Spells/Augmentations

i figured all this out pretty quick when i first studied FE, but good job for taking the time to explain it to the sloths