• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

making the poeple in the bordello marryable?

Reaction score
making the poeple in the bordello marryable?

i want to know if it's possoble, cause on the one that says highclass all it say under CWifeDef in FE is dowry> 1000... doesnt help much if you cant marry her.I figured out that you have to set the opinion all the way up.

Reaction score
Re: making the poeple in the bordello marryable?

i cant figure out where to paste the code. it says open the tng so i do and then it only says import and export.

jwc2200

Reaction score

Are you opening the tng using FE? If so, don't, open it manually using Notepad, Wordpad, or something similar. Go to this folder:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\Levels\FinalAlbion

Open the Bordello tng, not a lev or filler, it is just Bordello.

OldBoy

Reaction score

jwc2200;279674 said:
Are you opening the tng using FE? If so, don't, open it manually using Notepad, Wordpad, or something similar. Go to this folder:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\Levels\FinalAlbion

Open the Bordello tng, not a lev or filler, it is just Bordello.

He/she hasn't used the freeroam app... And thus he/she could also use fable explorer to do this mod.

mischievous kid;279654 said:
i cant figure out where to paste the code. it says open the tng so i do and then it only says import and export.

Here you can read how to do it.

So read the above link.
Basically: export bordello from finalalbion.wad -> add the new piece of code to it with notepad -> import back into bordello/finalalbion.wad -> save modes and run fable.

Reaction score

before i do this i need to know this: i have used free roam but it didnt work i still can play just fine, but i cant walk certain places... will i still be able to do Oldboy's method?
EDIT
I think just I messed up fable cause when i tried olboy's method it keeps saying that i do not have access to the finalalbion.wad. but i tried switching it back but since i dont have "access cause of stupid vista" i think i need the program that claims access to programs. otherwise i might as well give up. so what's the name of the program. someone mentioned it on a thread but didnt say the name.
EDIT
Oldboy, i read the thread you made about dumping the finalalbion.wad.

question 1. when you say dump to data folder you mean rename like you said, then place in microsoft games> fable-the lost chapters > Data right? cause i "dumped"
if that means to place it there, in the data folder. then when i went to start the game it went to a loading screen after i chose my save, and then made this beep and then froze the game. what do i do?

BTW: i renamed it to exactly what you said just to be on the safe side but this still happened.
EDIT
I didn't have the .NET Framework i have to install 3.5 though because that's the only one that will install on my computer.
EDIT
IT AUTOMATICALLY burned all the modded tng parts back on to the disk so basically have no NORMAL finalalbion.wad.
EDIT
I got it to play but i want to know if theres a way to get back what WAS on the disk for the final albion like a said before it's vista and vista is really starting to annoy me.

OldBoy

Reaction score

Jeez... That's quite a story. So in short:

-> you tried modding the tng without using the FreeRoam App, and that didn't work. So you
-> used the freeroam app, and that worked eventually
-> then 'it' burned all the dumped tngs and levs to 'the disk'

The first two I understand. The last one I don't.
What's 'it' that started burning a disk?
And what disk did 'it' burn? Don't tell me it's the original Fable Disc, cause that would make no sense whatsoever.

Oh, and you should make backups...
And if you renamed the finalalbion.wad to something else, you do have a backup.

Reaction score

disk 2, in that little cabinet file thing... i really hate problems like this!:realmad:
what is wrong with vista it kept making these sounds like a lawnmower or a plane taking off and i am now assuming that was it burning the files.

btw It must have happened during an install.

the odd thing is my game works fine when i dont move the finalalbion.wad to the data folder. but i want to make a copy of briar rose at the hook coast house. is there a way to manually edit the tng like take my final albion tng and replace the codes in notepad with somone elses codes.