• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Medal of Honor's Limited Edition, Get Access To The Battlefield 3 Beta

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Medal of Honor's Limited Edition, Get Access To The Battlefield 3 Beta

If the promise of a couple of weapons that you're likely to never use wasn't enough to persuade you to part with your cash and buy the Limited Edition version of Medal of Honor, how does a Battlefield 3 beta sound?

Yes, that's right, according to EA's very own store listing, players who purchase the Limited Edition version of Medal of Honor will also net themselves an invite to the Battlefield 3 beta, which will take place within 12 months of Medal of Honor's release.

mohb3beta.jpg

Source.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Medal of Honor's Limited Edition, Get Access To The Battlefield 3 Beta

Im glad theres quite a large gap between Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3 as ive still got to get around to playing BC2 online properly. Also glad they are having a beta so they can iron out any issues before its release.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Medal of Honor's Limited Edition, Get Access To The Battlefield 3 Beta

That's pretty cool. I was just happy to get early access to those two shotguns and SMG but the fact that they've thrown in access to the Battlefield 3 beta is very cool too. I'll be pre-ordering my copy of Medal of Honor from Steam closer to release.