• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mod Help...[didnt know whether to put it in mods or help]

D

DeathKnight517

Mod Help...[didnt know whether to put it in mods or help]

Okay I REALLY wanna know, if its possible to get mods on a backwards compatibility Xbox360 for Fable: TLC I mainly want to do this for the Summon Summoner mod. I really love those big red behemoths, but I have been frustrated when I found out they were not summon able parse, if someone knows how to get the Summoner mod onto an XBOX360 that you can play Fable TLC on..let me know please I beg of you..

H

Hexadecimal

Re: Mod Help...[didnt know whether to put it in mods or help]

Thread moved to Fable Modding Section.

D

DeathKnight517

Can someone please help?

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Give it time it's only been fourteen minutes.

I personally don't know of nor would recommend Modding your :360: If you decide to go forward with it I hope you don't fry it or get banned from XBL or make it accessible to hackers or worse.

D

DeathKnight517

Thats just it I dont have XBL. Im only gonna get it for the downloadable online content. and GoW Multiplayer..

OldBoy

Reaction score

DeathKnight517;126590 said:
Okay I REALLY wanna know, if its possible to get mods on a backwards compatibility Xbox360 for Fable: TLC I mainly want to do this for the Summon Summoner mod. I really love those big red behemoths, but I have been frustrated when I found out they were not summon able parse, if someone knows how to get the Summoner mod onto an XBOX360 that you can play Fable TLC on..let me know please I beg of you..

I think you'd have to go through a lot of trouble to get this to work. If possible at all...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

You sure can. It's not leagal however and I don't recommend it. It would be much easier to buy a copy of TLC for the PC and follow the instructions here and on FABLETLCMOD: Making our own destiny...

OldBoy

Reaction score

DeathKnight517;126607 said:
Well apparently you can get mods on the Xbox and 360

Signifigant proof. I just need to find out how.

Yes on xbox is a common thing, a 360 however... That's a different piece of pie :ninja:

D

DeathKnight517

Oi, all I wanna do is summon a summoner...and to the guy who suggested getting Fable TLC for the PC thats a good idea, but my PC is a piece of crap that was outdated long before Fable was made soo...ya...Im going to get it once I get a Alienware [if I ever get an alienware] and thats about it. But I just wanna know if its possible to actually put stuff on the disc VIA putting the disc in the drive cracking into it, and then messing with the data AFTER making a backup...just in case...

H

Hexadecimal

Albion Knight;126611 said:
You sure can. It's not leagal however and I don't recommend it.

well, if I understand it correctly, and maybe I don't, with modding an XBox, the hardware is legal, but the software to run it is not... I think... I could be wrong... if I'm right that means we can talk about modding it, but not what software you'd need or where to get it...

really, if you are set on modding your XBox just so that you can mod Fable: TLC, I would just buy an old original XBox, and mod it... it seems like it would be easier than modding a 360 and you wont run the risk of ****ing up your ability to use XBox Live on your 360 should you choose to in the future

D

DeathKnight517

Well I feel stupid because we just traded the thing in not to long ago -.- my Halo Exclusive Xbox I mean..

H

HodgePodge

Yea, you'd probably **** up your 360 in the process, just get it for PC ;)

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

DeathKnight517;126614 said:
Oi, all I wanna do is summon a summoner...and to the guy who suggested getting Fable TLC for the PC thats a good idea, but my PC is a piece of crap that was outdated long before Fable was made soo...ya...Im going to get it once I get a Alienware [if I ever get an alienware] and thats about it. But I just wanna know if its possible to actually put stuff on the disc VIA putting the disc in the drive cracking into it, and then messing with the data AFTER making a backup...just in case...
If I understand you correctly You want to make a backup of your files before you Mod them on the PC. Yes you can do that and it is strongly recommended and there are a some suggestions on how to do this.