• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

modding question

F

Fanfictioner

modding question

i just got fable tlc for pc and i made my first mod :) but im wondering if i have the sword of aeons as a kid will its full attack be used when im older?

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score
Re: modding question

Check >_>

dragon flames

the killer of bandits
Reaction score

depends if youre talking about haveing the sword of aeons at the VERY beggining or after the training is over.. when you finish the very first quest everything dissapeares except gold and after training you have it for all eternity to use ;)

runeblade265

Ultramarine Force Command
Reaction score

Dont you get reduced damage the more you use it? So if you use it from the beginning then its not gonna be strong in endgame. You can always respawn it though

dragon flames

the killer of bandits
Reaction score

well if you can spawn the sword in the first place shouldnt you also know how to change the damage? lol :D

runeblade265

Ultramarine Force Command
Reaction score

dragon flames;207768 said:
well if you can spawn the sword in the first place shouldnt you also know how to change the damage? lol :D
lol thats true

dragon flames

the killer of bandits
Reaction score

the funny part is, you can add augmentations so you never die and you never run out of mana WHILE adding others that add damage so the damage should be... 1E+10 and it will never go below that :lol: